I need a crack team of comando's

nofluff

Reaction score
OK the title maybe a little misleading lol, I need some help with something on august the 1st My puppet team have a find raising dinner we are putting on at a local church for about eight to one hundred people now we have a huge projection screen so I thought it may be cool to show these people who have know idea about puppets how much of a huge community we are. Here is the plan I am looking for everyone and every one from here and I will put the same message up on puppets and stuff to put together a five minute puppet skit and put it on you tube so I can download it. I am going to make the dinner like an old fashioned telethon and go to different areas of the world (The skits) during the dinner. I would as many of you as possible willing to help me out to drop me a mail and let me know you have free reign over what you do I will fit around the skits so that is no issue.

Thanks for reading

James

nofluff

Reaction score
Ok I have on person from puppets and stuff and one from here lol but I need more come on guys I need to show these people that puppetry can bring people together. I suppose I should say the meal is to raize funds for us to by puppets for us to get puppets for a tour of Hiv orphanages and secure locations for abused women and children its truly a good cause