I need a Fraggle web site concept

Reaction score
I'm looking into designing a Fraggle Rock website, but I really have no ideas for the site. I dont want to do the traditional news, features, guide, images, etc.

Not to brag but I could definatly make a very very well designed Fraggle site, but I am so out of touch with the show that my creativity for a website is gone.

Any ideas for the sites features?

Any ideas for the URL?

-J :crazy: sh

Frogster

Reaction score
You could do something like on your opening page, put the hole in Doc's workshop, and when you look through the hole, you see five pairs of eyes. Then click on that and you're on the home page. Then once on the homepage, you could have a picture of Gobo to click on to go to news dealing with fraggle rock, or click on Mokey to go to the Gorg's Garden portion of your site, or click on Cotterpin (or any other Doozer) to go to the Doozer portion of the site. You could click on Sprocket to go to the forum section, if you have one. Or click on Red (activities) and you could even have a game where you're Gobo trying to get postcards without getting caught by Sprocket, and you could use that same idea for the Gorg's Garden and try to collect radishes without getting caught in a fraggle trap or by Junior himself. Click on the Trash Heap for "help" on your websites, and even include links to other sites. For Uncle Matt, I'd say put down a lot of postcards from the show so that people who haven't seen the episode could at least read the postcard from it. As for Boober, I'd say click on his Icon to go to a collectible's page (Perfect Blue Rollie, anyone?) You can show off your collectables as well as let others post what they have kept over the years. And finally, for Wembley, I'd say put that as pictures from Fraggle Rock episodes. Well, this is just only what I thought of. I don't know if you can do this or not; these are only suggestions...what do you think? :smirk: :excited: