I Need Help!

kristinvxn23

Reaction score
When i was younger (13-15ish) back in the 90's there was a show that used to come on during the day and i have absolutely NO idea what it was called but i'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help me. Let me explain....
I remember that there were at least 3 main puppet charecters...2 were cats (with rather large heads) and the other was a dog. The cats were brother and sister and the dog was just there friend. I could almost swear that the boy cats name was ricky but i'm not 100% sure about that. They lived in kinda like a castle (NOT EUREKA"S CASTLE) but it had vines and trees and stuff all over and in it...i can't even find pictures of these guys. My brother remembers watching it with me and he's even younger than i am so i know i'm not hallucinating..lol i'm not even sure if hensen did this show or not...someone PLEASE help me...thank you sooooooooo much!

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
When i was younger (13-15ish) back in the 90's there was a show that used to come on during the day and i have absolutely NO idea what it was called but i'd greatly appreciate it if someone could help me. Let me explain....
I remember that there were at least 3 main puppet charecters...2 were cats (with rather large heads) and the other was a dog. The cats were brother and sister and the dog was just there friend. I could almost swear that the boy cats name was ricky but i'm not 100% sure about that. They lived in kinda like a castle (NOT EUREKA"S CASTLE) but it had vines and trees and stuff all over and in it...i can't even find pictures of these guys. My brother remembers watching it with me and he's even younger than i am so i know i'm not hallucinating..lol i'm not even sure if hensen did this show or not...someone PLEASE help me...thank you sooooooooo much!
I know how this feels, I have one of these that has been haunting me for the better part of 15 years, so when ever I come across one of these online (and there are many) I try to help out.

I came across something that kind of matches your description, although Ill admit there isnt much out there. I found this on a site where this guy couldnt get the answer either, its actually might even be local Canadian TV, but I hope this rings a bell for you and steers you further in the right direction:

"I'm looking for a show im pretty sure was on TVO during the early 90s. It was about two cats, Ricky and Tango, and their dog friend Charlie. I
can't remember what the show was called but it was set in like a run down warehouse-like house, garden, and overpass area where charlie lived
in a small room. All the characters are puppets. There was also a porcupine who lived in a junkyard and a fox (i think) named Rose who
lived in the country and came to visit all of the other characters. If memory serves, Charlie went to school (i think they sometimes did quick
scenes of school kids doing crafts), while Tango and Ricky played at home"
me back. Sorry if the email is hard to follow, i can't remember much of the http://www.rickstv.com/tvo/feedback2006.htmlshow. Thanks for your help

kristinvxn23

Reaction score
omg ...yes that's it! that's the exact show i'm talking about..now i just need to find out what it was called...but thanks for your help...that helped alot! thanks