I Need Some Ideas

hoopless

Reaction score
Hi, all you Muppetty arty types,
I have a favour to ask:

I want to get a decent Muppets tattoo covering my whole left forearm but have no designs.

I currently have a small kermit right in the middle of it though so it would have to fit around it (the same one in my avatar)

I was thinking maybe something with the Electric Mayhem, but I'd also quite like to get the other main Muppets (piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie, Rowlf) in a similar style to the Kermit somehow.

If anyone has any ideas or feels inclined to try drawing up some designs I'd love to hear/see them.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, my drawing skills ain't what they used to be, but...

The Muppet Show logo could be fit around Kermit (with him in the "O"). Maybe an homage to the arches in the opening would let you fit in other characters. 3 columns and a couple of rows above and below the logo might look nice.

hoopless

Reaction score
i had considered the arches a while ago, that might be a way to go.
not sure the writing would look right though because of the placement.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I was thinking maybe add a couple of the main characters you wanted next to Kermit; then having a rainbow above to connect them all ( as in the 'rainbow connection'); otherwise I was also thinking connecting them all through music notes using the musical staff and such. Hope you find the design you are looking for!