1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I need some website help

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Barry Lee, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Going back to the original question, one good webhosting company that is free is Doteasy.com (you have to buy a domain name, but otherwise it is free). For totally free there is always Geocities (www.geocities.com) but some people have issues with them.
  2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Doesn't he have his own day-time talk show?
  3. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Nah, that one used to be married to Oprah.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I've had a Phillip Cheese Sandwich before.

Or was that a Philly Cheese Sandwich?

Hmm...
  5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I think the Phillip Chapman is a brand name for something that goes on the Philly Cheese...

Or perhaps it's oregano.
  6. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Bumping this thread up, and bringing it back on topic,
    :zany: I'm now looking for free webhosting as well. I would had liked Geocities, as I liked the format of the sites there, but sadly, that is no longer an option. Tripod seems to be popular, but I'd like to try something else. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    :)