1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

I need your help, guys...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ConsummateVs, Aug 10, 2018.

1. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

So, there's this lunatic named Emanuel Tejeiro (AKA idle arrangement) who's attacking me and other people on YouTube in the comments sections of Homestar Runner videos.

Why? He's under the impression that Homestar Runner is a racist website and that the Chapman bros. are child molesters, which is not true at all. And so, he trolls everyone with hateful comments, calling us "racist chomos".

He even made a video about me when I tried to talk to him (just remove the space between the / and the 8 because I don't want to directly link to it here):
    https://youtu.be/ 89NPce-lOjA

What should I do about all this?

2. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

tbh I couldn't even sit through the whole video; just ignore him.

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Block him.

4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

the more you pay attention to him and the more you react, the more he'll keep it up. he wants a reaction. block him and dont give him the satisfaction

LittleJerry92 and ConsummateVs like this.
  5. ConsummateVs

Alright, I'll just ignore him. Thanks for having my back, guys.

6. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

If he ever pops up again, I’ll sort that sucker out.

LittleJerry92 and ConsummateVs like this.
  7. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

i shall join

ConsummateVs and Old Thunder like this.
  8. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Why is he calling Homestar Runner racist and pedophilic? I've seen a little bit of it and never even thought once that it could possibly be either of those things. It's simply just harmless animated entertainment. I wonder what made him think like that? I guess sometimes people will get offended by literally anything. This isn't surprising to me though considering the Robot Chicken fandom recently went through a similar problem when this crazy conspiracy theorist claimed that Seth Green is a pedophile. His reasons for calling Seth a pedo were just downright dumb. He claimed that the word "chicken" is often used by child molesters as a codename for kidnapped children. He then went on to say the title Robot Chicken means "Programmable child" therefore Seth is obviously a pedophile. I just shook my head and thought "Is that guy for real?" as soon as I heard that.

9. Flaky Pudding

I definitely think you should ignore him. I've been cyberbullied before as well. I try not to get too worked up about it, ignore the person who's bullying me, and go on with my day. The YouTube vlogger Reitanna Seishin summed it up perfectly when she found an offensive Encyclopedia Dramatica page mocking her. Reitanna basically said "Whenever someone is insulting me online and spreading ridiculous gossip about me, I don't let that get me down. There are far too many real life problems to worry about than what some immature, mean spirited troll has to say about me. As long as I have good family and friends who love, support, and care about me, the words of those bullies with nothing better to do than insult random people mean nothing to me,".

ConsummateVs likes this.
  10. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

No Timothy you're 4ft 2inchs

Stop acting tough

11. ConsummateVs

Emanuel says he finds Homestar racist because "Thnikkaman" sounds vaguely like the n-word. As for the child molesting stuff, I have no clue.

Might as well call Camp Camp racist while he's at it because the black character is a fantasy/D&D geek.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  12. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

1. my name is not timothy

2. i am waaaaaayyyyy over 4ft 2in

13. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

1. Sorry Susan

2. I doubt that

14. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

1. elizabeth, why must you do this

2. why

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  15. Flaky Pudding

Thnikkaman sounds nothing like the N-word in my opinion. People need to lighten up about stuff like that. Although I will admit that I used to hate saying the name of YouTuber nigahiga because of it's resemblance to the N-word. Now I don't have much of a problem with it though.

16. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Timothy and Susan sounds like an old British show about an older couple living up on a hill next to a farm.

17. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

LittleJerry92 and BlakeConor14 like this.