I Placed I Placed!!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I had a speech tournament today! I placed in Standard Oratory (SO) and qualified for regionals in Foreign Extempt (FX) (I qualified in SO too!)

On the way home I sat next to my dearest crush and he hugged me half the way home, and we just talked....I think he knows I like him, now...but that's fine!!! I hope he does! He is the sweetest guy! of course he is 17 and I'm 14..but he's only one grade higher than me!

SO I HAD AN AWESOME DAY

Sarah

hdofu

Reaction score
I'm hoping you're ultra smart. I'd hate for it to be the other way.:stick_out_tongue:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
we're both smart! he does foreign extempt too!

(people call us the FEX couple i rather like it and he seems to too!)

Sarah

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Yay Sarah!! Well done on both the speech and the hug from your crush!!

Which one was more exciting?:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Congratulations on scoring highly Sarah ! :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Congratulations on scoring highly Sarah ! :wink:
yeah scored highly twice

Which one was more exciting?
hmmmm actually probably placing, because I am a speech one student and I beat out an advanced speech person to win.............but I did have to beat another girl out to sit with andrew.......hmmm I still think the speech though...

maybe because andrew kept hugging me since I won..............

Sarah

radionate

Reaction score
Congrats Sarah! On both the placing and the hug!!! :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
congrats to you too for staying mostly smoke free! i've been meaning to say that, but i haven't yet

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
congrats to you too for staying mostly smoke free! i've been meaning to say that, but i haven't yet
Excellent! Yeah the Big Tobacco should be shut down for trying to market to kids.

...BUT!!! WOW!!! CONGRATS ON THE PLACEMENT! Very Uber Cool!
Smart people rawk! hehe

On congrats on the hug! I could barely get a handshake from the lunchoen lady at your age, let alone a girl I liked, so congrats!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Er, I have to admit, I'm kinda out of the loop on this one, but, congratulations... for... whatever you did.

Hehe! I'm homeschooled. I have no idea what you're talking about.

He hugged you? Congratulations. That I know what you're talking about! Maybe he does know you have a crush on him. Maybe he comes on here and reads what your talkin' about! Hehehehehe!

Oh, I think I've said this before, but, Congratulations to you too, Nate. Smoke free and breathing clearly. I never understood how cigarettes could be legal but not drugs. They're both as deadly.

And, to thse of you who have nothing to congratulate about (includin myself) Congratulations!!!!

Hehe! Congrats, Sarah.