I say "Why Not?"

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
K! I have been very upset about hearing what could have happened with the line! Is this at ALL possable? I think palisades should leave the Muppet line with a BaNg!!! Why dont they, just do a few of the figures that have not been made yet, and sell them as Palisades Direct!!!
Like 2 a month!

July :Sal Manilla, Bobo
Augaust:Lewis Kazagger, Bean Bunny
September:Mulch, Patrol Link
October:Clueless Morgan, Rat Pack
November:Seymour and Pepe, Randy and Andy Pig
December: Squire Trelawney Fozzie, Mahna Mahna/Snowths

Why wouldn't this work?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'll admit, I'm very disapointed I'll never have a Nigel, Lewis Kazzager, Tuxedo Animal, Thog, Doglion or a thousand other figures, and I too was Heart-broken, mad as all h - e double hockey sticks, cry like a seven-year-old school girl when it was announced that the contract wasn't going to be renewed. But take a step back and look at the line in it's entirety... did you honestly believe you'd ever have a Newsman or Crazy Harry or Sweetums action figure? As fans, I think Palisades really spoiled us, and while it's very easy for u myself to get really upset about it, I gotta' applaud them and say thank you so very much, I never dreamed of such a beautifully done line. I get depressed when I think what could have been, but I can't get mad, you know?

Frogster

Reaction score
Vic's right... it would have been sooo cool to have all those wonderful characters, and I'm a little teed myself about it. Now, we'll never get the Muppet stage, or the orchestra pit, or Vet's Hospital, or anything else after Uncle Deadly is released. I'm not big on the Muppets Tonight characters, not seeing such old classics in my room is upsetting. Nigel, Mildred, Hilda, regular Robin, Lewis Kazzagger, Boppity, full-scale Muppet monsters like Thog, Doglion, and Big Mamma. Also, a regular Link and Patrol Link would have been great. Superhero Lew Zealand would have been sweet too. It's such a sad thing to see the Palisades Muppet line end.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I suppose if there were two things I could get out of Palisades and only two; I'd want some kind of playset that had :boo: & :sleep: box so I could display them there, AND a Mega Kermit would have made me a very very happy man. Frogster and I have had extensive conversations on what we would have liked to get from Palisades.