1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I seem to be the only person who remembers this....

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by DB, Jul 14, 2012.

1. DB

DB New Member

I have been going crazy looking for this animated segment that appeared on Sesame Street during the early 70's. It featured the letter S, and I know there was circus music. Then a block on some sort of unicycle wheel came along and out popped Sammy the Seal who told a short story about letter S. I loved it. However, darned if I can find it! If ANYBODY remembers this, please let me know! If you actually have a video of that segment I'm your friend for life! :fanatic:
  2. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

I don't have it on video, but I do remember it. It was animated by Tee Collins, who also gave us Wanda the Witch and Nancy the Nanny Goat. My memory is a little fuzzy (occupational hazard) but the poem described Six Sailors Skating Down our Street (past a Sesame Street sign), and yes, it played that delightful calliope music. Maybe someday
    it will show up again on youtube or SesameWorkshop's website.

PS- If I can't be your friend for life, how about for the time being?:)
  3. DB

DB New Member

Well, sure you can be my friend! Welcome!:halo: