I Seriously want to do this

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I have had this idea now from a good few months. I want to create a show for children in the UK that is a mix of bear and fraggle rock while being its own original thing
I want to do a show that doesn't talk down to children and respects them which sadly now a days children's television in the UK doesn't really happen with newer programming
I want to do a show that teaches younger children about things like Different religions and different races etc so that in the future we do not have the racism that we have now

Thoughts

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I have had this idea now from a good few months. I want to create a show for children in the UK that is a mix of bear and fraggle rock while being its own original thing
I want to do a show that doesn't talk down to children and respects them which sadly now a days children's television in the UK doesn't really happen with newer programming
I want to do a show that teaches younger children about things like Different religions and different races etc so that in the future we do not have the racism that we have now

Thoughts
Excellent. Is there any show (or shows) in the UK now that already fills that niche? Do you know anyone that might be willing to write, direct, or perform with you to get it started?

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
At present no there isn't a show about like this.
And no sadly I don't knowa any writers or directors but i have a clear view on puppeteers i would like already plus I really want to work on the actual development of the characters and premise of the show before I go any further
Excellent. Is there any show (or shows) in the UK now that already fills that niche? Do you know anyone that might be willing to write, direct, or perform with you to get it started?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Thoughts
At present no there isn't a show about like this.
And no sadly I don't knowa any writers or directors but i have a clear view on puppeteers i would like already plus I really want to work on the actual development of the characters and premise of the show before I go any further
This sounds fantastic! Don't get discouraged if a premise doesn't come to you right away, sometimes it takes a while. You may completely forget about this show for a year, but suddenly ideas will come to you in the shower or while your laying in bed at night. Secondly, making a TV show is a team effort, if you want to come up with the best stories than you need to collaborate with somebody or at least find someone to give you creative criticism when you need it.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I understand that completely but I'm only 14 so my ideas and concept of the show may change with time
This sounds fantastic! Don't get discouraged if a premise doesn't come to you right away, sometimes it takes a while. You may completely forget about this show for a year, but suddenly ideas will come to you in the shower or while your laying in bed at night. Secondly, making a TV show is a team effort, if you want to come up with the best stories than you need to collaborate with somebody or at least find someone to give you creative criticism when you need it.