I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!

BorkBork

Reaction score
***WARNING***
Only watch this if you are truly ready to be hypnotized, intrigued and amazed. I was watching this for 20 minutes and had a hard time turning it off. I realized i had to or i would go insane . it's really really addictive:

Click to watch:sing: :sing: :sing:

Enjoy!

RedDragon

Reaction score
That was just strange....is that gibberish or is that a real language? Definitely interesting...rythmic...best to have the music run and shrink the window...man that girl has one crazy hand...it does a 360...

BorkBork

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
THat was just strange...you find that addictive?...I had a hard time watching it for a full minute...is that jibberish or is that a real language?
It is finnish...and yes, i find it strangely hypnotizing...:smile:

RedDragon

Reaction score
Ziffeled you with an edit....i see your point now...I find the music very addictive...it makes me smile...but the bright pink hurts my eyes...so I can't watch it for long...

BorkBork

Reaction score
see, it takes a while but soon you can have it running forever...just don't go insane and develop schizofrenia or something from it hehehe :crazy:

RedDragon

Reaction score
to late...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Blue ducks! Pink elephants! The world is a cube! Big brother is watching! This is a brain washing device! Gig gi got ni goo la lore me dosh daga go mesh
.....or somthing like that...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
There is something very subliminal about that music on the site.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love that music...but what is that girl waving? A leak?