I think it's more addictive than drugs!!!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I gotta admit that there's a catchy beat playing in the background, and I think that's some kind of a branch that she is waving around there. It is hypnotic (I can't deny that), but so is every other thing that's as Anime as that. I was staring at it for no more than twenty seconds, and my head started hurting for some strange reason.

Weird.:crazy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hee Hee I loved it. You could get mesmerized no question just waiting for it to finish. It seems to just keep repeating itself non-stop.
So speaking of finish the language happens to be finnish eh? HA HA HA

Interestingly towards the end of the cycle there do appear to be three English words "but is that" Otherwise it's all Greek to me. Oh sorry it's finnish HO HO HA HA HEEEE HEEEE

Anyway very good but you could indeed be addicted subtily.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Wow! That's amazeing. Hypnotic? Yes! And I think that IS a leak she's holding. Thanks for sharing.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hmm, not sure exactly of what you guys are finding hypnotic. Annoying maybe, but definitely not hypnotic.

Gonna have to see what my favorite Finn thinks of this.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I suppose when you watch it real late at night, it gets a little mind-bending. I was watching it at five o'clock in the morning.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I got bored and closed out of it. Didn't hypnotize me a bit.

BorkBork

Reaction score
I was also very tired when i first watched it hehe. It's still catchy tho...

zeldazipple

Reaction score
When you're sleep deprived? :confused: :wink:

muppetwriter said:
I suppose when you watch it real late at night, it gets a little mind-bending. I was watching it at five o'clock in the morning.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I can't really explain it. Usually when I see something that odd when I'm half-asleep, it makes a lot of sense. Watching it on that particular part of the morning, I didn't know what to think of it, yet my head still hurt from thinking about something regarding it.

I think that "Scanner Darkly" movie makes more sense than something this complicated.:smile:

muppetsadmirer

Reaction score
That's got to be the weirdest thing I've ever seen. It is rather addicting...I don't think I'll watch it again, though.