I think Kevin was in Knoxville

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Something has to explain why as I was watching PBS today, I saw a promotional bumper for our local ETP-TV, featuring the current general station manager Teresa James (whose been with the station for a long time)... and Elmo...

And I mean Elmo, not some digital/chromokey effect that would've inserted Elmo into the picture, I mean she was standing there with him, and hugging him and whatnot...

I mean, to think Kevin Clash would've been here in Knoxville is awesome, but at the same time I know if this is really the case, then I probably missed out on a (slim) opportunity to meet him!

Boy, if we still had our Friends of Sesame Street pledge drives, and he came down with Elmo for the occasion, could you imagine what'd it be like for Elmo and Steve to meet face-to-face? Lol.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Something has to explain why as I was watching PBS today, I saw a promotional bumper for our local ETP-TV, featuring the current general station manager Teresa James (whose been with the station for a long time)... and Elmo...

And I mean Elmo, not some digital/chromokey effect that would've inserted Elmo into the picture, I mean she was standing there with him, and hugging him and whatnot...

I mean, to think Kevin Clash would've been here in Knoxville is awesome, but at the same time I know if this is really the case, then I probably missed out on a (slim) opportunity to meet him!

Boy, if we still had our Friends of Sesame Street pledge drives, and he came down with Elmo for the occasion, could you imagine what'd it be like for Elmo and Steve to meet face-to-face? Lol.
Wow I'm about an hour and half from Knoxville that would have been cool to know for sure.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I was so confused when I first read the title of the the thread - I thought you meant our Kevin, otherwise known as Fozzie Bear! Then I read it and I'm like, oh Kevin Clash! Never mind. It would've been cool for you to have met him Snowthy, I'm sure it would've made a great story!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was so confused when I first read the title of the the thread - I thought you meant our Kevin, otherwise known as Fozzie Bear!
Lol, if I did, I would've posted something like this in the Friends and Family board, not here. :wink:

Though if I recall correctly, I do believe our own Kev was here in K-Town for Comic Con a few years ago.