I wanna be special too!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Yes... yes I do.

I've been thinking for awhile, the people at MC are so very special... but I'm not. And what makes them so special?

They have avatars!

And how could I become more special?

By getting an avatar too!

But oh! OH! I have such a dilemma (if anyone sings Nelly here, I'll kill 'em!)

Y'see, my computer skills are lacking so. I doth not know how to make one... or even find one, I'm that incompetent. And once I've got one, how do I get it up under my little Boober_Baby nameth?

My ignorance is real, but I am not.

Please, your help I am needing.

^_^ Debo

Luke

Reaction score
Nah, the avatars are just a bonus. The real reason why we are 'special' is because we're insane and should be locked up - in fact some of us probably are, i hear they allow laptops in most government institutions nowdays. *looks around* ..... at least that's what i was err told ! :rolleyes:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, although I agree with Luke, I will help ya out with an Avitar. Shoot an email my way and I'll get to work. :smile:

-Matt

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Ooooooooh... aaaaaaaaaah...

Cantus (er... Matt, is it? I should pay more attention -_-;; ) you are officially my new God/hero! I shall build a shrine in your honor, and beat people with a carbon based rod if they dare defy your allmighty... er... mightyness!

Or maybe I'll just email you. ^^;; Thanks! (I'll get to emailage... sooneth)

And I don't think it's cuz you guys are crazy that you're special... I've been crazy for years! Nope, no, I think it's all about the avatars. Don't deny it, or else your pets will suck.

^_^ Debo

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
i hear they allow laptops in most government institutions nowdays.
-Luke

No way! They let you have a laptop in your cell?!? What institution are you at? I have to be taken to the library by two male nurses whenever I want to type a message -- and even then they won't let me even take my hobbles off. You're so lucky.

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Must be an English thing. I have the same probs as Scary Larry.

The reason is that the English are using that new metric calendar, as they abandoned the English system to us Americans. Now it's 10 days a week, 10 weeks a month, and 10 months a year. You can understand why their institutional stay needs to be cushier... Unless there's only 10 hours a day. I've always had trouble with the metric system.