I want to create a full body costume where to start?

groverguy

Reaction score
I have been a vampire every halloween for the past 15 years. For next year I decided I should combine my love of muppets and try to be "The Count".

Has anyone else around here made there own full body custome of one these characters? How does it differ from standard puppet making?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
If Danny's wise words of warning don't scare you off after reading that article this site might provide some helpful info.

DPuppets

Reaction score
groverguy said:
I have been a vampire every halloween for the past 15 years. For next year I decided I should combine my love of muppets and try to be "The Count".

Has anyone else around here made there own full body custome of one these characters? How does it differ from standard puppet making?
I would go to the site that Buck offered. It is good site to start with. You can do a search for fusuits on yahoo search. You will find alot of stuff some not so good but...some really good sites with alot of how-to's and photos. Also I build full body costumes as well and if I can answer any questions please email me.

Darren
www.dpuppets.com

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Speaking of costumes, there was a website I used to visit and cant find the link for anymore or remember the name of the website. It was basically a website dedicated to Costume Characters where people who were the characters talked about their experiences from the various theme parks and shows. This site also had pics of Sweetums, Sesame Street characters, WDW, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Michael