1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

I want to create a full body costume where to start?

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by groverguy, Nov 10, 2003.

1. groverguy

groverguy New Member

I have been a vampire every halloween for the past 15 years. For next year I decided I should combine my love of muppets and try to be "The Count".

Has anyone else around here made there own full body custome of one these characters? How does it differ from standard puppet making?
  2. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

3. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

If Danny's wise words of warning don't scare you off after reading that article this site might provide some helpful info.
  4. DPuppets

DPuppets Member

I would go to the site that Buck offered. It is good site to start with. You can do a search for fusuits on yahoo search. You will find alot of stuff some not so good but...some really good sites with alot of how-to's and photos. Also I build full body costumes as well and if I can answer any questions please email me.

Darren
    www.dpuppets.com
  5. MuppetFan123

MuppetFan123 Member

Speaking of costumes, there was a website I used to visit and cant find the link for anymore or remember the name of the website. It was basically a website dedicated to Costume Characters where people who were the characters talked about their experiences from the various theme parks and shows. This site also had pics of Sweetums, Sesame Street characters, WDW, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Michael