I won't be posting anymore...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Mike seems to pride himself on blatantly being a jerk, and yet no one on the MC staff ever seems to recognize that... :rolleyes:

I'm really sorry you feel strongly enough about this to leave us, Snowthy. I'm really just shocked and extremely sad to see you going... You're one of my best pals here and it's just not going to be the same without that little pink avatar popping up around posts.

Keep in touch, okay? We'll miss ya!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Double-take>

SNOWTH?

...REALLY?

...Wow. ...I'm very sorry to hear that, Snowthy. I really am. I seem to recall saying fairly recently that I can't imagine MC without you... Wow. This is gonna be weird.

Pop back in, whenever you want, buddy. We'll miss you.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Does it take a trail of Oreos to get him back here? (Frogboy hopping to the store to buy a bag.) :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
snowthy , i am so sorry that u are not going to be here anymore , i hope that u will be able to come back soon i really loved your posts here . you are a lot of fun here . I hope that things go ok for u in life .

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*stands, mouth agape* B-b-b-but........ *bursts into tears* RADAR! DONT LEAVE! *wraps arms around his ankles* COME BAAAAAAACK............

FIONE! Be that way! *voice gets very high pitched* I'll fiiiiiiiiind you.......

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Trust me Prawn, the staff knows about Mikebenedict's actions. It's a discussion we have from time to time.
Snowthy... Pleezee comes back.
*Sadly gives up Jeanette for mah friend of fluffy pink.
*Gives Snowthy bowl of fruity punch and a quart of milk.

We wantz our S*N*O*W*T*H back! ! ! ! !

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I second your thoughts Ed.

We love you Snowthers and we hope you will eventually come back.

We wish you all the very best.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Woah...I...I dont know what to say...

I consider you one of my best-internet-friends. Like I knew I could always go to you if I had problems. And you always had a great sense of humor about things. Its just not going to be the same without you :cry:

I myself have been thinking lately that it might be better for me if I just left MC though. Just because of alot of tension that seems to be forming.

I'm open to any pms you might want to send. and if you would rather not pm me here, you can alawys get me on my neoseeker account DarkSpyro_Dragon

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh Sargey. I already miss Snowthy so much. I'll be really sad if you go also. :cry:

If you want to PM me about any problems you have or even to talk about the current situation, please do so.

I may not have the same exact personality as Snowth, but I'll always help as best as I can.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Woah...I...I dont know what to say...

I consider you one of my best-internet-friends. Like I knew I could always go to you if I had problems. And you always had a great sense of humor about things. Its just not going to be the same without you :cry:

I myself have been thinking lately that it might be better for me if I just left MC though. Just because of alot of tension that seems to be forming.

I'm open to any pms you might want to send. and if you would rather not pm me here, you can alawys get me on my neoseeker account DarkSpyro_Dragon
Noooo. Don't leave. I couldn't deal with the loss of two of my internet-freinds this close together:cry: