I won't be posting anymore...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Right now, I'm typing to you all from my Papa's house. Since I'm in Wheeler, TX, I am far away from my regular laptop. Besides this, I have very LIMITED Internet acess. I will officially be back home on Friday evening. See ya then!
Well miss you Cait and can't wait till you cam back! :smile:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
A little update: Still away from my actual laptop. Turns out I won't be home until Saturday. (currently typing on an uncle's computer) So... See you all tomorrow evening!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You know, if more people took an interest in posting and posted what they were interested in maybe there would be more topics to post in and you would not feel like leaving/alone/depressed about things. Someone had to start things, it is a two way street :smile:. If you want to see something different be the change you want to see in the world (or forum)
:excited: Perfectly stated. :super:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
You know what? The darndest thing happened: We had car trouble yesterday! So, I'm OFFICIALLY (as in away from this hotel) coming home tonight!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Well, I am on holiday at our beach shack for the next week, and there isn't any internet so no Blog, Email, MC or DeviantART for me for the next week,. There is digital TV and I will try to catch SST as much as possible, If I am not at the beach.

Kiki

Reaction score
Aww, poopie! We'll miss ya Shoe Fairy! But hey- hope you enjoy your holiday! :smile: