I won't be posting anymore...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I understand the need to keep things orderly in the forum, but sometimes people are reminded a little too harshly (not refering to anyone in particular). I think it's more important that a member felt uncomfortable. Even if nothing was directed at them, you do see some unnecessary bickering (though no where near as bad as other forums!).
Yeah, I can agree with some of that, but never does she really state the reason why. It's just a blanket-condemnation. As with any community some members aren't always going to get along, but it's better to find a resolution or forge friendships with the nicer people instead of silently sulking. This is the first I have heard her complaint.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
True nothing specific was said, but other users have commented here identifying with the concerns. It's not always that one user is bugging someone else. It can be that in general a community gives off a certain vibe over and over. Maybe it was just a general upset about the bickering or thoughtless comments that can go on (Again, this forum is still very good though, especially compared with others!).

Nick22

Reaction score
i think everyone is kinda taking stuff a bit too seriously. honestly, if someone wants to leave the forum because things arent "orderly" or however u wanna say it, thats thier choice. so just say good bye to them and leave it at that. i myself dont see very many problems with this forum. but im tired right now and im in a good mood. but if i was awake and in a bad mood im sure i could think of a million bad things in this forum. but people here take stuff too seriously. idk y it rully needs this much dicusssion.

P.S. if none of this makes sense, it because im half asleep and im brain washed from my hw

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
i think everyone is kinda taking stuff a bit too seriously.
Well you're probably right, lol. Like I say, overall I enjoy coming here a lot, it's a higlight of the day. :smile: But I do also understand how people can get turned off by bickering.

Nick22

Reaction score
Well you're probably right, lol. Like I say, overall I enjoy coming here a lot, it's a higlight of the day. :smile: But I do also understand how people can get turned off by bickering.
i am fer sure. its rully annoying

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey gang! I'm not not posting anymore! Just posting here to tell everyone that I'm jetting off to Walt Disney World for the week! :excited:

Yup! It's VERY exciting and I'm thrilled to be going again! Tonight I'm actually getting a chance to go to the Muppets, Music and Magic event hosted by the Orlando History Center as part of the Jim Henson's Fantastic World exhibit--and Kathy freakin' Mullen is introducing a screening of Labyrinth! ! ! So THAT's very exciting for me!

Anyhow... I'll be back sometime a week from now. Have a great week, everybody! (Oh, and last time I went on a spring break trip like this... we got MASSIVE Muppet news--Segel's movie--here's hoping for a repeat of last year! :wink:)

Prawn OUT! :concern:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ryan have a great trip, and I hope you have a wonderful Muppety experiance!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Prawneeeeeee! ! ! ! ! Want go! Want go!
Have fun down there in Orlando... Pick up loads of Muppet merchandise, you'll probably need to replace what that janitor stol, erm, nicked during the awards. Remember there are Muppet pins too... Ima looking for the St. Patrick's one with Kermit and bagpipes, but I don't think that one's available at WDW. If you're going to the Jim Henson's Fantastic World and screening of Labyrinth, ask if Jane Henson's Look Both Ways will be shown too.

Huge hugs my friend. Rully happy you'll be having the trip of the year.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
To repeat what everybody else here has said. Hope you have funk, Ryan! :smile: