I won't be posting anymore...

Pork

Reaction score
Awww man....that sounds so incredibly awesome! No doubt you'll have a blast! *is remotely envious*

Kiki

Reaction score
Aww, c-ya Prawneh! Man, I am s-o-o-o jealous, and I'm sure you'll have a brilltastic time!

muppet baby

Reaction score
pranyny man i hope u had a wonderful time at walt disney world , that is one of my all time faverite places in the world . love it so much it has been four years sense i have been there i hope to go again soon .

please tell us all about it .:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I hang around this forum quite a bit these days and have been known to help out other members with their Muppety needs from time to time. Yes, I do not like this thread, but it is necessary. My post count will likely drop a little soon and I want y'all to know that I am not leaving. I am just juggling several projects that will demand more attention than usual. You might not notice a change; I just want to let everyone know that I will be unavailable for assistance while working my froggy fingers to the bone. I still plan to drop by (sometimes workdays at the store get slow) but I really should devote most of my time to these looming deadlines. When the projects launch you will be notified! Until then this is my last day of official freedom until May. Woohoo. Who’d guess the economy would have a reverse-effect on me? :super:

There was a time when I left for a couple years - this is not one of those times. I guess that is what's being said. :stick_out_tongue:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hey jamie we will miss u around here but i totally understand when things get busy like that , i have been there as well .

I hope that the projects go well , you are a real assit to this forum God bless you .:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We'll miss you Jamie is there any way I can send you answers or anything from the Ask Jim thread let me know? I know you really like asking and geting answers.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Don't know what to do anymore.
So far 2009 (which I thought would be a GREAT year) is turning out pretty lousy.On the cruise I went on in January I wound up falling & banging up my knee. I then got bronchitis which developed into asthma like symptoms. So I need to take an inhaler for that.I still wheeze though :eek:
The icing on the cake? My best friend has developed some problems that I honestly wish I could help her with. Unfortunately she can only help herself.It's breaking my heart though!:cry: She & I have been friends since our freshman year of high school. A few days ago when I was in NY I was close to tears thinking of the situation.Unfortunately my 9 year old niece was right there & I knew if I broke down she'd either ask me why I was crying or tell her dad or my mom I was crying.So I needed to keep a stiff upper lip.
I realize some of you are religious.But I need a favor. PLEASE don't answer this post.I don't mean to sound witchy.But right now I'm just all angry & confused. I already pray to God (and my father since he's like a guardian angel to me) I might post every so often.
(((HUGS))))))
Kathy