I won't be posting anymore...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, considering that for the last little while, when I log in, I get a message that informs me that "It appears that you have not posted on our forum in several weeks", I guess I might as well make it official in this thread. I just haven't been around because I don't feel like I have a whole lot to say lately! If I come up with something, you'll see me then. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, considering that for the last little while, when I log in, I get a message that informs me that "It appears that you have not posted on our forum in several weeks", I guess I might as well make it official in this thread. I just haven't been around because I don't feel like I have a whole lot to say lately! If I come up with something, you'll see me then. :smile:
See you than! :wink:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I'm going to be gone to Disney World with the band until the afternoon of the 12th. We're leaving this afternoon and are getting there by bus, so it'll be a long trip.
Have fun on your trip. :big_grin:
See ya around.

Kiki

Reaction score
I prolly won't be on fer a few days, because I have a school camp coming up this week and I have a bit on my plate. There's a chance I won't be on until next week! :eek: But we'll see. I'll try and go on tomorrow. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I prolly won't be on fer a few days, because I have a school camp coming up this week and I have a bit on my plate. There's a chance I won't be on until next week! :eek: But we'll see. I'll try and go on tomorrow. :wink:
Have fun Miss Katie!

Nick22

Reaction score
have fun! we'll miss ya :smile: