I won't be posting anymore...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dear people...

I am not dead! :big_grin: I'm sure you were all wondering... Haha. A--no joke--inland hurricane ripped through southern Illinois on Friday and I've been without power ever since then. I've absconded to my grandparents' house and have become a refugee! :zany: I'm planning to go home tomorrow... but as of right now there's still no power at my house. Hopefully by tomorrow there will be, though.

In other news... this storm has TERRIBLE timing! It struck, literally, two days after I get a new laptop, on my LAST day of high school, and a WEEK before my graduation was scheduled. Thankfully, though, the school has cancelled senior finals and graduation is proceeding as planned.

Anyhow... that's the update from my corner of the world! If you've ever wondered... YES, there CAN be a hurricane in Illinois! :concern: But this Prawn is fine and planning to be back in full force (or the amount of force exerted prior to Friday) tomorrow or Thursday! Take care, gang!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Prawnie! I've been worried bout you! Glad you're ok and looking forward to you being back here soon. I didn't realize you graduate this year! Wow!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I dont know if I mentioned anything about it before, i dont feel like going back through the posts, but if you have noticed a lack of posts from me its because I just really havn't had any desire to get on the computer. theres just really nothing to do anymore.

sooo...thats why you peeps have been seeing less of me. sometimes you just need to take breaks from the internet XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I dont know if I mentioned anything about it before, i dont feel like going back through the posts, but if you have noticed a lack of posts from me its because I just really havn't had any desire to get on the computer. theres just really nothing to do anymore.

sooo...thats why you peeps have been seeing less of me. sometimes you just need to take breaks from the internet XD
You make a very good point there! Feel the same way myself sometimes!

Redsonga

Reaction score
My break is nothing like that, I am just over in the Powerpuff Girl fandom for a little bit :smile:. I still love MC, and I update my blog about whatever I am thinking at LJ nearly every day...
I belong to over ten or so fandoms on and off :smile:. I call it my 'wheel of fandom', everything comes around again :3

RedPiggy

Reaction score
It might be awhile before I post again. We just got our puppies ... and the little darlings are wiping us out. :smile: Until we can get schedules (and sleep) better tuned, I won't be posting or answering PM's.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sniffle. We'll miss you while you're gone Kelly. Take care and hope those pups bring you loads of smiles. *Huge huggles.