I won't be posting anymore...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
It won't be forever. I just need a week or two to get used to new sleeping issues. From going to bed at 9PM to staying up to almost 3AM ... it's an adustment.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It might be awhile before I post again. We just got our puppies ... and the little darlings are wiping us out. :smile: Until we can get schedules (and sleep) better tuned, I won't be posting or answering PM's.
Have fun taking care of your puppies!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My break is nothing like that, I am just over in the Powerpuff Girl fandom for a little bit :smile:. I still love MC, and I update my blog about whatever I am thinking at LJ nearly every day...
I belong to over ten or so fandoms on and off :smile:. I call it my 'wheel of fandom', everything comes around again :3
I know what you mean, I go through phases of pure insane fandome then it just dies down and I move on to something else. Last month it was the powerpuff girls myself. Actually, I'm not sure I'm comepletely over that yet, but who cares? I've been watching at least two episodes a night (one genreal epsiode and one with the Gang Green Gang), but lately its not been every night. So I guess thats starting to fade

but actually right now I am in the "THE RAMONES ARE THE BEST BAND EVER!" phase :sing:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Lol yeah, I'm the same. Right now I am REALLY into Madeline, and a few other things but my SST fandom has been rekindled as of late, so yeah.

muppet baby

Reaction score
will miss you kelly , i hope things go well with your puppies that sounds so wonderful i am wanting a small dog my self very much .

I am still at home now though with my parents and my dad hates dogs in general , but my mom is like me and loves small dogs LOL .

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I might be posting at weird hours, but I've developed a sleep schedule (roughly 10PM to 4 or 5AM). They have an addiction to playing from about 2-3AM. :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, I might be posting at weird hours, but I've developed a sleep schedule (roughly 10PM to 4 or 5AM). They have an addiction to playing from about 2-3AM. :stick_out_tongue:
Good luck with your puppies! My new puppy barks like crazy every night at 3 or 4am; he's done sleeping and just wants to get up and play lol. Not so fun for the rest of us! Still, I love him. :wink:

Nick22

Reaction score
some days i might post less than others, and im thinking of maybe taking a short break from MC, but last time i did that, it ended up being like a month.

Kiki

Reaction score
Well, I hope you get your schedule sussed out and I wish you all the best with your puppies! :smile:

some days i might post less than others, and im thinking of maybe taking a short break from MC, but last time i did that, it ended up being like a month.
Whatever your decisions, feel free to go on whenever's best for you. If you've got a bit on your plate, that's okay, but we sure enjoy your company here! :smile:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I found out this morning that I am going on holiday up on the north coast soon, but I don't know when.