I won't be posting anymore...

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm not leaving entirely, but since I'm in school these days I'll be on here a lot less (I'm home for Thanksgiving, which explains my return lately), have fun guys, Muppets Rock!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not leaving entirely, but since I'm in school these days I'll be on here a lot less (I'm home for Thanksgiving, which explains my return lately), have fun guys, Muppets Rock!
Funny that you of all people should happen to post today, as today's T*K*O rerun was the episode where you played a pickpocket posing as a magazine editor.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
that's funny, where would i go to read the story?

muppets2

Reaction score
Well with so much homework ineverhave time to post so bye everybody

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Abbyseeingya!

Well folks, after posting here for the last five years or so, I'm saying so long. As far as Old-School topics go, I think just about every conceivable subject under the sun has been covered, and I really have nothing more to say. Most of my old comrades-in-arms from the ancient days of Yesterdayland (circa 2002) have since moved on, and time for me to Exit Stage Left.

I may never reach 20,000 posts in this lifetime (or even five hundred), but I don't think my posts have cluttered up this board too much. Plenty of room for others.

Have fun, treat each other good, don't run with the scissors, and clean up after yourselves.

Take care Xerus, Ziffel, and IsNorden, and anyone else who has seen 40 and survived.
Dear Rosewood, (1967-2006) even four years after God called you home, your memory will live in my heart forever.

And my best friend Mokeystar (better known as Nancy to those who know her)- hope you can come out East this summer.

Peace and God's Grace
Brian the Fuzzy One.:smirk:

Kiki

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that Brian- but I wish you all the best!

As for me, well, I'm not sure whether this is all that relevant for this thread, but some of you may have noticed that I hadn't been on MC for a couple of weeks. I went to Sydney during that period of time, and I'm sorry I left so suddenly without any warning, I didn't mean anything by that, I simply forgot. :smile: Anyway, I'm back. >.> HI!

unclematt

Reaction score
Brian all my best to you. Maybe yu can come back just like once a year and say hi and le us know you are okay.