I won't be posting anymore...

muppetperson

Reaction score
Most new members don't, which is why us old-timers gotta stick around! We need an MC revival :wink:
Sadly, it is human nature to idolise something and then loose interest.Especially in Showbiz/Media.There is nothing wrong with MC, just that some of the members have now got the feeling that they have done it all.Most people's tastes continually change and they get bored and seek new things.I, however, am
a life long Muppet fan and will not tire of them.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sadly, it is human nature to idolise something and then loose interest.Especially in Showbiz/Media.There is nothing wrong with MC, just that some of the members have now got the feeling that they have done it all.Most people's tastes continually change and they get bored and seek new things.I, however, am
a life long Muppet fan and will not tire of them.
*like*

Pork

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd just let you all know that I will be unable to post on hear very often. *sigh* I know, I was really looking forward to being around the forums more this year. But, as things have turned out, I have been given a job (Yay!). So with that and University and other responsibilities I have decided to say pseudo-farewell. I won't be completely gone, I will still pop up now and then I'm sure. Can't get rid of me that easily :big_grin:

That is all.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd just let you all know that I will be unable to post on hear very often. *sigh* I know, I was really looking forward to being around the forums more this year. But, as things have turned out, I have been given a job (Yay!). So with that and University and other responsibilities I have decided to say pseudo-farewell. I won't be completely gone, I will still pop up now and then I'm sure. Can't get rid of me that easily :big_grin:

That is all.
Sad face! Well, congrats about the job. Hope to see you around a little ever now and then!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
At some point late April, I wont have internet access on my computer, due to the fact I have been living on campus and our house computer is fried.

I will still make occasional posts from my cell phone, but since its a cell phone, they will be short posts, possibly with a lot of typos and odd capitalization/punctuation.

I'm posting this now because I'm not sure what going on. School officially ends May 1st, but I dont know if I am going home during exam time or what. So I thought I'd give a warning now

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I said about two weeks ago how wonderful Comcast has been to work with (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)... so, it looks like I'll STILL be out of action for a while... maybe even a couple of more weeks or so... :smirk:

Man, cable companies are a b! + c# aren't they?

beaker

Reaction score
Been here 13 years, yet strangely or not its still small...I guess its good a lot of people have the enthusiasm/writing of 15 year olds, which isnt bad. I just remember when MC was a more mature older crowd, but I guess a lot of them jumped ship or don't post anymore. I miss Luke and other vet posters, though Im glad to see DW back regularly and Frogboy Jamie still around. But yeah there was something about MC 98-02 that was pretty intense...trust me guys, its wayyy laid back now:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah, I find myself commenting on something like the new movie, but as far as games and fics and stuff ... just not feeling it anymore. When it comes to feel like having conversations is like pulling teeth, I guess it's time to find something else to do. I might get a conversation after a post like this, but it only lasts a couple of times and then it's back to being a nobody again. I would initiate conversations more, but my entire life is filled with examples of me doing most of the participation without much return for my investment, so there is a valid psychological explanation why I just don't fight for it much anymore as I get older. Here I am, at least on FB. I'm not leaving either, but the Muppety muse has basically left the building.
Trippy running into people here my age. Most forums Im on, everyone seems 17-23. Though most often, people in real life mistake me for being in my early 20's. Instigating conversation can be good though. I begin my stint commanding two hours of a prime time college radio broadcast next saturday, and find stuff like that helps gets me further out of the shy acreage i once dwelled in.

unclematt

Reaction score
Do you think we are going to have a big jump on members or just old members coming back with the new movie coming out?