i wrote another song.

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
i cry myself to sleep,i dont wanna eat.nothing can beat

the pain im going through.life can rule,life can be cruel.i dont know

which one it is when im around you.

<Chorus>

im broken because of you,theres nothing i can do.i feel like im dying.

i spend all of my time crying.you can cheer me up,you can put me down.

but at the end of the day,i end up with a frown.

since i met you,everything has changed.i always feel so lame.i just wish i never

met you so everything could be the same.when lifes got me down,when theres nothing i can do,i get out a picture of you.stare at it all day long,then chill out,and write a song.

<Chorus>

im sick of this,

im so sick of life

everyday being put through this strife...

i cry myself to sleep,

i dont want to eat.nothing

can beat,the pain im going through...

<Chorus>

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
It sounds like your writing from pain.

i agree with Ilikemuppets it sounds if you are in pain and if so you should speak to a family member. i hope it is just a song and not what you are feeling.:smile:

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
melissa@muppet said:
i agree with Ilikemuppets it sounds if you are in pain and if so you should speak to a family member. i hope it is just a song and not what you are feeling.:smile:
well...id rather not speak with a family member...i just want it to be between me,and my friend ashley(shes been a great friend to me.shes really been helping me through this.)
and yes,this is what im feeling.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
chestermcdragon said:
well...id rather not speak with a family member...i just want it to be between me,and my friend ashley(shes been a great friend to me.shes really been helping me through this.)
and yes,this is what im feeling.
i hope your friend ashley helps you through what u are going through. don't forget that we are you're family too. so if you need to talk to anyone of the members i am sure they will try and help you. :smile:

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
oh my gosh,oh my gosh,oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!guess what happened?!?!?!i saw her today!and we talked for a long time!and last night ashley and her called me!!!and,today,we hugged!!!im SO happy now!!!