Iavmmcm?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this movie will be shown tomorrow, or any time soon?

Thanks,
Kate

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Im not sure of the legalitites right now, maybe Disney won't let NBC air this anymore?

Really though, you can pick up a copy for a pretty good price on amazon.com, I think. Maybe I'll check for ya!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks, I just picked up a copy at Suncoast this afternoon. I was just wondering if they might make a tradition of showing it, if not on Thanksgiving, than some time during the season, since I only saw half of it last year.

Thanks for the link,
Kate

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well the last 2 years it was showin on Thanksgiving! Maybe Disney's ABC Family will show it?! :smirk:

I also have it on DVD

golden teeth

Reaction score
I have it on DVD, also, also. I really like the outtakes on the DVD, especially the one with Animal's foot going crazy and the one with Hunnydew forgetting his lines.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
KermieBaby47 said:
Im not sure of the legalitites right now, maybe Disney won't let NBC air this anymore?
It was shown on NBC last year, even though Disney owned the rights to the Muppets then. Of course, I'm not sure if NBC had a special contract with the jim henson company to show it that year (Disney didn't make any companies that already had contracts to release Muppet products cancel their contracts).

If this movie is ever shown on a Disney-owned channel, I wonder if Disney would edit out the scene where the NBC logo appeared on his foot. I also wonder if Disney would replace the music that played when Daniel rang a doorbell at the beginning (the doorbell music was NBC music).

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i have it alos on DVD i don't see it o myt holiday guide nor do i see the holiday special