Idea for an C priorty.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
don't know if any of you heard of the 60s group Mitch Rider & The Detroit Wheels and the song CC Rider but if so it would be great if somehow SS did their own version featuring the letter C.

BEAR

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
don't know if any of you heard of the 60s group Mitch Rider & The Detroit Wheels and the song CC Rider but if so it would be great if somehow SS did their own version featuring the letter C.

Never heard of them but it sounds cool. It reminds me of the B.B. King song that he sang with Big Bird, Bert, Baby Bear, and Benny, called oddly enough "B B King" which I think was written for him to perform on the show. What a cool thing to have a Sesame Street song written for you and named after you too.

Rosewood

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Never heard of them but it sounds cool. It reminds me of the B.B. King song that he sang with Big Bird, Bert, Baby Bear, and Benny, called oddly enough "B B King" which I think was written for him to perform on the show. What a cool thing to have a Sesame Street song written for you and named after you too.
I know which one your talking about, and it does kinda sound like either he or the SS writers created it specifically for the show. Isn't it the one called "Without the letter B", where he tells us all the things we couldnt have without it? First 2 guys rip off each others beards, then, one by one as he he says "without the letter B, we couldn't have a" ... he proceeds to name of things like Bert, Big Bird, Benny, Baby Bear, ect., (each one disappearing as he names it), finally naming himself and dissapearing, too?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that's the one, though I thought the song was named "B.B. King and the Letter B".
And I know the band, the one song they recorded that I know quite well is "Devil with the Blue Dress".

Uh Rosewood, is Buster the character in that sketch you've quoted as your sigline. Seems to me you might have him confused with Fred the Wonder Horse, as Buster was Forgetful Jones's horse.
Just trying to help out a fellow SS fan. Have a good day.

BEAR

Reaction score
I think the song is actually just called simply "B.B. King".

Rosewood

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh Rosewood, is Buster the character in that sketch you've quoted as your sigline. Seems to me you might have him confused with Fred the Wonder Horse, as Buster was Forgetful Jones's horse.
Just trying to help out a fellow SS fan. Have a good day.
(He-He) Yeah, I realized that after I put it as my signature. Ive tried to change it, but if I try to put "Fred the Wonder Horse" it tells me I have to many letters and kicks me back. I'll probably just have to put "Fred" instead.

Hey Bear,
Why in the world did you replace your avatar with a picture of "Stinky"????

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, seems it accepted it fine with Fred. Just guessing, but it's probably as an in-joke to his latest dweller over at the dorms.