Ideal figures question

MIKEB97

Reaction score
What if Sesame Street figures were made under the Palesides line?

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Whelp, it has been brought up before, but without too much enthusiasm here I must say. Personally, I would like to buy good quality SS figures, but most people seem to think that anything Palisades would make would not be appropriate for children safety-wise, and would then cause legal issues for the company. I think it would be cool though, but I am not buying the Muppet figures so my opinion might not sway folks.

Jimbo504

Reaction score
I would buy maybe a few figs, but only like my favorites.

I would definately buy a Grover fig if they made one!

What about Fraggle Rock too?

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jimbo504
I would buy maybe a few figs, but only like my favorites.

I would definately buy a Grover fig if they made one!

What about Fraggle Rock too?

Fraggle Rock figs would be great! Palesides could make a naked Grover and a Super Grover! I would also purchase Grover including Bert, Ernie, Cookie, Oscar, the Count and Herry. Big Bird would be bigger than the others. What about Mr. Snuffleupagus?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>What about Fraggle Rock too?<<<
FR seems to be a more likely chopice than Sesame given the fan market...but with the recent Japanese Sesame products and nostalgia factor, its a possibility some sort of Sesame colelctor products stateside will be made.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

That Japanese stuff isnt recent, Just find your way to a Japanese Auction site, You will see lots of it dating back to the early Eighties !

See ya