1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ideal figures question

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MIKEB97, Aug 3, 2002.

1. MIKEB97 New Member

What if Sesame Street figures were made under the Palesides line?
  2. FellowWLover Member

Whelp, it has been brought up before, but without too much enthusiasm here I must say. Personally, I would like to buy good quality SS figures, but most people seem to think that anything Palisades would make would not be appropriate for children safety-wise, and would then cause legal issues for the company. I think it would be cool though, but I am not buying the Muppet figures so my opinion might not sway folks.
  3. Jimbo504 New Member

I would buy maybe a few figs, but only like my favorites.

I would definately buy a Grover fig if they made one!

What about Fraggle Rock too?
  4. MIKEB97 New Member

Fraggle Rock figs would be great! Palesides could make a naked Grover and a Super Grover! I would also purchase Grover including Bert, Ernie, Cookie, Oscar, the Count and Herry. Big Bird would be bigger than the others. What about Mr. Snuffleupagus?
  5. beaker Well-Known Member

>>>What about Fraggle Rock too?<<<
    FR seems to be a more likely chopice than Sesame given the fan market...but with the recent Japanese Sesame products and nostalgia factor, its a possibility some sort of Sesame colelctor products stateside will be made.
  6. BlueFrackle Active Member

Cory,

That Japanese stuff isnt recent, Just find your way to a Japanese Auction site, You will see lots of it dating back to the early Eighties !

See ya