Ideal Kermit and Rawlph puppets

addamsbear

Reaction score
Hello Muppetland.

I have two old Muppet "deluxe" handpuppets from my childhood, the mid 1960s. Both by Ideal, one is a Rawlph the Dog :sympathy: puppet, mint in graphic "muppet" box, and a Kermit the Frog :smile: mint in a Pennys shipping box. They are full size and nicely made. Kermit wears a red sweater ala Ed Sullivan show.

Anyone know what the "value" of these nowadays? Both the puppets and boxes are a "9" (1-10) condition-wise.

Thanks for any help!

Camellia

Reaction score
Ideal Puppets

hi, I sure don't know the value and am not an appraiser, but I've seen them go for anywhere from $100 to $400 on ebay.

best place to try to sell them, at this point, worldwide.

good luck :smile:

visit our Muppet store
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

best wishes,
Camellia

rtgentry

Reaction score
IF you contact me via email, I am willing to make an offer for both puppets.

Ryan

Reaction score
I would certainly hold on to them for a while, they will DEFINITLEY increase in value. Rowlf is a bit easier to find, while Kermit has only been on ebay to my knowledge one. They can upwards of 500 bucks. So, yeah, keep em for a while..they'll be worth much more in a few years.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'd keep them definately if they were from my childhood! But thats me! I wouldnt be selling them in the first place. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don't listen to any of these people. They aren't worth anything. Not a single thing. But, I'll send you $20.00 for them both and then I will live happily ever after!!!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
hey man if you havent sold them already i will buy them off you ad i would pay more than 20 bucks you got a kerit ive been looking for for a while i like collecting puppets of all kinda so consider me if you want later :smile: :sympathy: :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
(They're valued at more than simply $20, I was only being silly. I just didn't want Addamsbear to know that.) SSshhhhh!!