Ideas for new Ernie scenes

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Here are some new Ernie scene ideas whenever SW gets a chance. Ernie can show Bert that he can say the alphabet backwards. Ernie and Bert switch beds to sleep on. Abby shows Ernie how to turn an O into a Q with her wand. Ernie convinces Bert to play the shape game when Bert doesn't want to. Bert helps Ernie looks for his baseball. Ernie sings I Don't Want to Live on the Moon with either Abby or Zoe. Ernie's bugle bothers Bert while reading. Ernie and Bert explore a jungle looking for the singing monkey. Rosita can teach Ernie how to play guitar. Ernie shows Zoe how to draw shapes. Ernie and Bert do jumping jacks. Ernie shows Bert his new X maker machine. (A sequel to the A Maker Machine. Ernie sings I Wish I Had a Friend while Bert's out of town then Rosita comes to play with him

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Here are some new Ernie scene ideas whenever SW gets a chance.
I'm sure they'll get right on all of these. Thank goodness you're here to write their show for them.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
You're. Welcome. Also some other ideas can be Ernie's snoring bothers Bert and Ernie ad Zoe sing Little. plant.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
How about a skit where Zoe teaches Ernie some silly dance moves including the Silly Willy Nilly Dance.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
What's so important about Ernie and Zoe interacting?

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I thought it would be nice for Ernie to interact with other girls besides Prairie.

12Medbe

Reaction score
I got one.

Another edition of 'What's The Name of That Song?" at night again, Bert wants to sleep, but Ernie soon gets the apartment residents singing the song, at the end of the song, Big Bird pops up at the window and asks what the name of the song is.

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I thought of three:

Bert invites Prairie Dawn out to a dance, but feels bad because Ernie cannot go, since he does not have any, so Bert sets Ernie up with Prairie Dawn.

Ernie's long-lost brother, Arnie, comes for a visit. Arnie is friends with Bart (Bert's brother), but instead of acting more like Ernie, Arnie acts more like Bert.

This is a crossover, but he and Lew Zealand could appear in a sketch together, as I said numerous times. They do look nearly identical, they are both goofy and carefree but also kind, and they both have a toy they like to play with and show off with, maybe they could switch toys. Ernie can do the boomerang fish routine, and Lew Zealand could do the rubber duck routine. I know I suggested this many times, but it just seems interesting to me.

I will try to think of more later, but I think these are good.

- Muppetmonster