1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ideas for single-disc Fraggle Rock DVD content

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by minor muppetz, Jul 25, 2005.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Do you ave any ideas for any Fraggle Rock DVDs? what episodes and themes would you include? here is what I would do:

The best of the gorgs
    Sir Hubris and the Gorgs
    Junior sells the farm
    Junior faces the Music
    bonus episode:
    Ring around the Rock

How it all ended
    the Gorg Who Would Be king
    The Honk of Honks
    Change of address
    Bonus Episode:
    The River of Life
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. minor muppetz

another idea

here is one more idea (for now):

The History of The Rock
    Born to Wander
    The cavern of Lost Dreams
    Mokey, Then and Now
    bonus episode;
    The bells of fraggle Rock
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

I think most of us are more concerned about getting the season sets rather than misc. episode releases.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. DerekJ

DerekJ New Member

(Darn, you had to go steal my "Idea #3: Wipe them off the planet, now that they've served their one earthly purpose and the boxsets are out" response...Okay, so my timing was off!) :smirk:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Hehe

I don't think the misc. episode releases should be eliminated (they still serve the purposes of passive fans and kindergarten teachers): I just don't want to give HIT any bright ideas, ya know? :D

"Hmm...ya know we were gunna do those season sets...but look at all these great single-disc ideas on MC! Lets try those out instead!!"

LOL!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Well..... The single disks and season sets of Fraggle Rock make about as much sense as the releases of shows like Family Guy, the Simpsons, Spongebob, and Fat Albert being released both as "Collections" and "best ofs." As we all know, not EVERYONE can afford season by season sets, and some people just want a few episodes here and there, and don't care about an entire season or collection. Also, the Box sets appeal to the fanbase, while the single disks appeal to kids and other people watching it for the first time.

Not to mention the fact certain "Best ofs" have episodes further in the series and different special features than the "collections"
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. minor muppetz

yeah, I'd rather just have season sets too, but Hit! would release single-disc sets anyway, so why not make a thread about possible single-disc releases?

Also, other shows have had single-disc releases after the season sets began, and those discs still include episodes that were included on season sets that were already released.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

I figure there'll be a Gorgs one after the Doozers one. I figure "Sir Hubris" will be on it. In addition to the ones you mentioned, there's also "A Dark and Stormy Night", "The Battle of Leaking Roof", and "Bored Stiff" to choose from, for a starting point. Wonder what they'd call it? Maybe "Gorgs in Glory"?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. matleo

matleo Active Member

I would actually buy a DVD of just the Cantus episodes.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Usually, I'd complain about this thread being almost 7 years old, but I have to ask... what the heck happened to Lionsgate? They were releasing an impressive back catalog of Jim Henson company owned product... then they just stopped suddenly. We got no more single Fraggle Rock or Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss DVD's... no more specials, no Dog City the series... nothing.
    GopherCoffee likes this.