Ideas...?!?!

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
I wanted to start a new thread where people can post ideas that they have, and share progress on pupets that they are making! I really enjoy learning from watching what other people do!

I want to start my puppety troupe soon, and need to build some more puppets! Does anybody have any ideas? If you havent already seen, I made a blue puppet, and she will prob. be one of the characters...

Thanks! Gabe

Teenager's

Reaction score
Well, at my Highschool I started a Puppetry Club....you could do the same I guess to start your troupe up. I have 23 people in the Club and we've only had one year so far.

aaronmojo

Reaction score
I am still working on building my first "decent" puppets. It is a real exercise in frustration. I haven't posted any pictures or anything yet out of pure embarassment.

I will say that most of my (as yet unsuccessful) ideas have come from mindless doodles and looking thru picture-books of animal photographs. The trick is to try to find something that hasn't been done, or a unique spin on something that is already out there. At least, that's what I'm going for. The "Muppet Style" is so refined and so successful that it's hard to find something to compete with that look...