Ideas!

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
I have a few ideas!
The Happyness Hotel Bus!
It comes with the back trailor, four rats and chickens. You can hang Scooter off the side, Fozzie and Beauregard off the back, the front part big enough to fit Kermit, Piggie and Pops. You can set the Electric Mayhem up in the top, and it already has Animal's drums. The bus also can be lit, and stuff.

Another playset would include Arnie the Alligator.

Or the band pit with Nigel.

Or Gonzo room like in Muppets Tonight, during the Billy Idol number, Dancing with my self.

Also, I have idea's about figures. What about Lenny? Bean? Bobo? Mulch? Wayne? Wanda? Tex? Lou? Lubbock? Zeke? Fleet? Gramps? Hilda? Mildred? Miss Kitty? Mousie? Splurge? Tatooie? Yolanda? Chester? Mastersin? Big Mean Carl, or even a Mutation? No. They are unloved. :rolleyes: Seriously, Paladise, gets the rights back!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You do realize the line's over and done with right? You'd have to tackle these projects as customs yourself, or elicit some master customizer to work on them instead.

Hope this helps.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
PhsychoChimp said:
What about Lenny? Bean? Bobo? Mulch? Wayne? Wanda? Tex? Lou? Lubbock? Zeke? Fleet? Gramps? Hilda? Mildred? Miss Kitty? Mousie? Splurge? Tatooie? Yolanda? Chester? Mastersin? Big Mean Carl, or even a Mutation? No. They are unloved. :rolleyes: Seriously, Paladise, gets the rights back!
They are loved. They are just not well-known by the general public. And if Palisades still had the rights, I think that only Bobo, Bean, and possibly the rats from MTM would have been released by now.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
The Count said:
You do realize the line's over and done with right? You'd have to tackle these projects as customs yourself, or elicit some master customizer to work on them instead.

Hope this helps.
You see my statement about getting the rights back? Yeah.

Also, I am working on a Lenny the Lizard.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, must've been omitted from your initial post.

But Palisades won't be getting the rights back... Heck, Palisades doesn't even exist any more.
Back when Palisades was still in existance and they knew the end was drawing near in 2005... Along with the popularity/sellability of the figures was waining... They pretty much said they wouldn't be pursuing a renewal of the rights for the figure line. And they had SS on the upcoming radar... But then they went bankrupt and bought out by Licensed by CAS.
Even Ken Lilly's moved on to found a company of his own, Creatus Maximus... And he says that it wouldn't go well with the direction he wants to take his company at the moment... All we can do is hope for some company some day who has the same love and passion that the core group at Palisades used to have.
Hope this helps.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah sadly I was heartbroken when the Sesame Street line was done and over with, before it even had life. Man I was looking forward to that Oscar too.

Bein Green

Reaction score
Well witht he popularity of the MR Kermit, a muppet figure like could be on its way back. Then again, they made a LOT of them already so would they just start over? McFarlane is doing that with the Simpsons figures. They would be a great match for Muppets!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that the Ernie and Oscar figures were actually released in stores.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Last night I had a dream that the Ernie and Oscar figures were actually released in stores.
Sadly it's going to only stay as a dream, :cry: .

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I am starting to wonder if Sesame Street action figures have a curse for the companies. First, Fun4All produced some figures and then got bankrupt before they could be released, and then Palisades produced figures and went bankrupt afteronly one figure was released.