Identify this object.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, not all that amount, but I want one day to have the largest collection of Muppet Merchandice in the world and start a Muppet Museum.
I know that sounds unlickly but a bit at a time.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Well, not all that amount, but I want one day to have the largest collection of Muppet Merchandice in the world and start a Muppet Museum.
I know that sounds unlickly but a bit at a time.
I want to do the same thing, maybe not the largest in the world but largest in Australia will do. Its not really the quantity that matters to me but I will continue to get muppet stuff as long as I live and I can find it. As long as I have a nice collection thats what matters to me, its quite nice now, but way too early to stop, im only 17 so I have much longer to go. Collectors arent supposed to stop, theres always something that we want.

In another thread I have said that I want to have my own cafe or restaurant one day which will also be a museum and shop, I would love to have a cafe surrounded by muppet stuff, on the roof and stuff. around, you know what I mean, like a fun kind of restaurant like planet hollywood.

its a dream! :smile: :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
its a dream! :smile: :excited:
And a good dream too. I'd be over to eat there, even if I did have to travel to Australia for it.

:smirk:

How much stuff have you got then?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
And a good dream too. I'd be over to eat there, even if I did have to travel to Australia for it.

:smirk:

How much stuff have you got then?
I dont have that much yet because I have only been a serious collector for a few years and im only 17, I get whatever I can though.

I have all the basic set of the palisades figures up to series 3 except for the series 1 playset and I have no exclusives or mega figures yet, I am getting the series 4 figures when they come out.

I have about 6 muppet records, not all in good condition though but they play well. I have 2 CDs both Christmas ones though and one DVD of the muppet movie and about 7 muppet videos, only one movie though, the rest documentaries and muppet show stuff.

I have most of the Mcdonalds muppet stuff thats been at Mcdonalds over the years inlcuding the new ones. I also have about 5 muppet posters, 3 being movies and one from the muppet mcdonalds promotion.

and of course the muppet wallpaper, and quite a few other things but I cant be bothered to list them all. I only did this to answer your question no other reason. As you can see I need and want more!
as most of us muppet fans do.

I will eventually be adding detailed descriptions and photos of my whole muppet collection.

:smile: :excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, you have a few more than me.

I have the Miss Piggy Doll, a sheet of Muppet Stickers, and a Muppet Cereal Box!!!

Not much of the world's largest collection yet, but I'll get there, I am only 15 after all.

As soon as I start work, then I'll be able to get more!!! Can't wait, (to get more that is, not start work.)

Beauregard

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Well, you have a few more than me.

I have the Miss Piggy Doll, a sheet of Muppet Stickers, and a Muppet Cereal Box!!!

Not much of the world's largest collection yet, but I'll get there, I am only 15 after all.

As soon as I start work, then I'll be able to get more!!! Can't wait, (to get more that is, not start work.)

Beauregard
I would have thought you would have had much more than me, I thought you were much older than me, I never even realised you were 15. It must be because you have many more posts than me.

I didnt have much muppet stuff when I was 15 either, its been in the last few years that I have really got a bit muppet obsessed and collecting obsessed.

:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
You thought I was older than you!!!

Golly, I am begining to feel old now!!!

No, I don't have much stuff yet. I should have got a friend who works at McDonalds get me each of the toys and a poster. Never mind.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
You thought I was older than you!!!

Golly, I am begining to feel old now!!!

No, I don't have much stuff yet. I should have got a friend who works at McDonalds get me each of the toys and a poster. Never mind.
I am assuming that you live in the UK, the Mcdonalds toys were much better over there.

My Mum is from England and all her family are there so that makes me half English.

I bet they have better muppet stuff there if you looked hard enough. Maybe we will come back over to England soon hopefully. We last came in 1994 so I was too young to collect much.

:smile: :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm not really sure how much stuff there is to collect. I don't go out hunting much. Luke could tell you better.

Yeah, I thought that your McDonalds stuff looked a bit rough, but then our stuff is not much better. Nothing looks like anything in the muppet range at McDs.

I love your Muppet Movie poster. I saw it on your site, it looks great.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I'm not really sure how much stuff there is to collect. I don't go out hunting much. Luke could tell you better.

Yeah, I thought that your McDonalds stuff looked a bit rough, but then our stuff is not much better. Nothing looks like anything in the muppet range at McDs.

I love your Muppet Movie poster. I saw it on your site, it looks great.
You are right those Mcdonalds toys are a bit rough but I love muppet stuff like most people here so thats why I wanted them. Im glad you like the muppet movie poster, I think thats the one from the Australian muppet movie record LP album. Do you have a record player? I have one which is great to get any muppet records around.

I could probably get you a poster like that along with the record. Do you have a record player?

from, Paul
:smile: