If I were to mail Brian Henson...

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
If I were to mail Brian Henson, which office do I send it to? Should I mail it to JHC's La Brea headquarters in Hollywood or should l use the NY address for "Performers & Muppets?"

And if I were to mail another senior Henson official, I would mail it "Whoever c/o The Jim Henson Company" then write down the Hollywood address, right?

If you understood, thank you.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You wnat to send something you want them to look at? An outline treatment, screenplay that sort of thing? You cna try sending it but when I sent something like that to Brian Henson it got sent back un read, as did the whom it may concern at the NY address (i think it was the NY address).

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
It's just a letter with questions, comments, and more comments. I just want to send it to whichever office will take a letter to Brian Henson.

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
BoyRaisin2. Brian is based at the Henson headquarters in LaBrea.

secret squirrel

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The addresses to write to for JHC are located here:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/faq/muppets.shtml#5

By the way, if you want a response, it's best to include a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope (for a letter, just a letter sized envelope; for an autographed photo you want to include a 9x11 or larger envelope--make sure you get the right postage on the envelopes).

The JHC is a very hands-on, friendly company--much better than any other company in the world as far as fan-friendly--and they do a really good job forwarding on the mail to the right locations.

Whenever you write someone regarding Sesame Street, the address is:

Sesame Street/Sesame Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, NY 10023

The whole SS thing is seperate from JHC mail nowadays.

Kev

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Re: The addresses to write to for JHC are located here:

Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
[B By the way, if you want a response, it's best to include a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope (for a letter, just a letter sized envelope; for an autographed photo you want to include a 9x11 or larger envelope--make sure you get the right postage on the envelopes).

The JHC is a very hands-on, friendly company--much better than any other company in the world as far as fan-friendly--and they do a really good job forwarding on the mail to the right locations.[/B]
Hope you're right. I'll send my letter-sized envelope to Hollywood and see what happens.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by Secret Squirrel
BoyRaisin2. Brian is based at the Henson headquarters in LaBrea.

secret squirrel

I am so glad we can trust you squirrel, actually I wrote to Brian rescently. I havn't had a reply yet, but I guess he is very busy with this buy out.