1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

If other Henson characters got in the Labyrinth...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Monsoon, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Monsoon

Monsoon New Member

I shudder at the very thought of Animal in the Labyrinth. He'd do so much damage, Jareth would probabay kick him out! :eek:

Ms. Piggy would flirt with Jareth. I can just see her hitting on him.

What do you think would happen ? :halo:
    muppetfan24/7 and rogue raven like this.
  2. Monstermaster

Monstermaster New Member

I can pretty much imagine Gonzo befriending several of the goblins and other creatures.
  3. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I would like to see some of the DARK CRYSTAL characters in it.
  4. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

There was an episode of Muppet Babies wherein they imagine themselves in Jim Henson's fantasy films... talk about blowing your own horn ;). Miss Piggy was Sarah, and I believe Skeeter was Hoggle. Animal made a great Ludo.

I'd like to see Statler and Waldorf in the Labyrinth, because they would relentlessly mock everything until Jareth kicked them out.
  5. Rose85

Rose85 New Member

MMM I like to see elmo in the labyrinth. I wonder how jarreth would react on his cute ness.
  6. Rose85

Rose85 New Member

Found it on youtube..
    part 1
    part 2
    part 3
  7. Scooterforever

Yeah, I've been meaning to watch the whole episode at one point. Man, how cool would it be to have an Animal/ Ludo mash-up figure or plush?

I'd love to see Crazy Harry in the Labyrinth, just blowing everything away and driving Jareth crazy:crazy:!
  8. robodog

robodog Active Member

I'd like to see Rowlf in the Labyrinth. It'd be interesting to see how such a laid back character would react to the craziness found within.
  9. Scooterforever

I can imagine a number of different ways the Muppets could end up in the Labyrinth, but here's the best I could think of: Miss Piggy, jealous that her big opening number was canceled for a number with Bobby Benson's Baby Band, recites the "magic words," and Bobby Benson's babies are whisked away by Jareth into the Labyrinth. A rescue team composed of Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Piggie, Rowlf, and Scooter go into the Labyrinth to save Bobby Benson's babies.
  10. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

I think that it would be cool to see the fraggles in the labyrinth :smirk::excited::coy::dreamy::sigh:
    also I'd like to see sam the eagle in the labyrinth he'd probably be like who are these weirdo's :attitude:
  11. Rose85

Rose85 New Member

It would be funny of the Count starts counting goblins and drive Jarreth crazy whit al the thunder and lightning.

Or Bert and Ernie
  12. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

For some reason I just got this image in my head of Pa Gorg challenging Ludo to look all brave. Poor guy always just getting into situations that'll embarrass him :concern:

Fizzgig needs to roll 'round that Labyrinth all horizontal like he do. Kira would chase after him so cutely!

And the Fraggles...there are just too many possibilities there.
  13. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Jareth-In 9 hours and 23 minutes you'll be mine.
    Elmo-Yay! Jareth and Elmo are going to count together yaaaay.
    Jareth-(sigh)That was supposed to be intimidating.
    Elmo-Oh Elmo doesn't get scared. Elmo thinks everything's funny!
    Jareth-Unfortunately yes.
    Me-Life's a happy song. Wehn there's someone by your side to sing along! (hours later)Someday we'll find it the rainbow connection.
    Jareth-DO you have any taste?
    Me-Dance magic dance.
    Jareth-That's more like it. You'll be mine.
    Me-Hey I'm not a Henson character.
    Jareth-Close enough to be my heir....
    Me-FIne....oh I found Baby and Elmo and thought you'd like to adopt them.
    Jareth-Shoot me now!
    Me-Oh Jareth. (laughs manically)
  14. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

One of my many planned April Fools threads for this year was for an announcement of a video game called "Muppets in the Labyrinth", which would have had Kermit going into the labyrinth to save his friends (similar to Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion having Mickey saving various Disney characters in a fantasy world). I was going to say that Disney and Henson were working on the production, so it would have also featured characters from The Dark Crystal, Fraggle Rock, The StoryTeller, Farscape, and maybe also Dinosaurs and Bear in the Big Blue House, in addition to Labyrinth characters (it'd be cool to see the Fireys and the devils from The Solider and Death together).

Of course there probably could be a Muppet game with that title, as "Labyrinth" obviously isn't a copyrighted term (since then there's been Sonic Labyrinth, Pan's Labyrinth, and Disney is making a new most-likely-unrelated Labyrinth movie).
  15. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

That would be awesome. I've written lots of stories where Jareth goes against the Muppets...(David Bowie fangirls try to kill me as I duck).(sigh)Life's not easy for a boy who loves Labyrinth, but thinks Jareth is evil.....
  16. robodog

robodog Active Member

I can see Crazy Harry cheating. Instead of navigating the Labyrinth he'd simply start blowing holes through the walls until he got to where he needed to be. Jareth would, of course, not be happy with the situation. And that's putting it lightly.