If Sesame Street busts are made...

mikealan

Reaction score
I want Sideshow Weta Collectibles to produce collectible Sesame Street busts just like they did for The Muppet Show when it was 25 years old in 2001, but now it turned 30! I'll tell you my wishlist real soon.

Pino

Reaction score
first big bird, oscar, Grover and ernie!

mikealan

Reaction score
Since Palisades Toys is going out of business and Limited By CAS is not producing Sesame Street action figures besides Super Grover, here's who I want Sideshow Weta Collectibles to produce:

Series 1:
Big Bird
Ernie
Oscar the Grouch (with Slimey)
Grover

Series 2:
Elmo
Super Grover
Guy Smiley
The Two-Headed Monster

Series 3:
Bert
Count Von Count
Prairie Dawn
The Amazing Mumford

Series 4:
Herry Monster
Sherlock Hemlock
Zoe
Baby Bear

Series 5:
Cookie Monster
Telly Monster
Grungetta
Lefty the Salesman

Unfortunately for Mr. Snuffleupagus, they cannot produce him just because he's too big, but as we know for The Muppets busts from 2003-04 before the Muppets are owned by Disney, they never produced Floyd Pepper, Pepe, Rizzo, Robin, Sweetums (he's so big like Snuffy!) and Dr. Strangepork busts.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Yeah that's too bad there was never a Floyd Pepper bust. Not too mention Robin. Why is it that Jerry Neason's characters don't get as much merchandise as many other Muppets? Does anyone have a good answer fot that? Anyhow here's what I would like to see Sesame Street busts of:

Series one:
Big Brid
Two-Headed Monster
Bert
Guy Smiley

Series two:
The Count
Elmo
Rosita
Erine

Series Three:
Cookie Monster
Telly
Mumfured
Gladys Cow

Series Four:
Grover
Lefty the salesman
Roosvelt Frankiln
Prairie Dawn

Series Five:
Forgetful Jones
Baby Bear
Harry Monster
Oscar The Grouch

I was trying to mix up all series with some of the more A-listers as well as some lesser know SS Muppets. Just because I like it when any toy company does it like that. I mean if it done that way, there are always more to look forward to, right?:wink: