If they could be a guest on...

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
Whose your fav Muppet and which shows would you like to see he/she guested on?
You know who my fav is and the shows I'd love to see him on are these:
Survivor (Muppets Edition)
Bizzare Foods
Mythbusters
and maybe Face Off :big_grin:

Alvin

Reaction score
PePe hosting the tonight Show!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I would enjoy seeing them host the Tonight Show again, or something like when Kermit hosted Larry King Live.

Misskermie

Reaction score
i think they should have an episode of Ant Farm where they try to figure Miss Piggy's special, special talent, because she doesn't know, because she has a lot of talents.

Soooo... Ant Farm!!!
OOO! I got another one for Gonzo!
FEAR FACTOR! :big_grin:
You're a flippin' genius!

mo

Reaction score
i think they should have an episode of Ant Farm where they try to figure Miss Piggy's special, special talent, because she doesn't know, because she has a lot of talents.

Soooo... Ant Farm!!!

You're a flippin' genius!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE ant farm....... :grr:

just because I'm happy mostly have a voice like lambchops and watch sesame street does not mean I like cruddy teen sitcoms! gawd ben rants!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't think you should have a right to rant about something you've never seen. I don't like this guy. He seems like he is just ranting to be cool and join the lets bash everything bandwagon. And yes, I have the guts to defend that channel and I'm 20.

Sorry. I've watched some of his videos. he just irritates me.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Animal in...
The Girls Next Door
The Soup
Wendy Williams
Colbert Report
TMZ TV
The Talk

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'd be all for a Muppet take-over of a talk show. Hopefully ABC will let the Muppets do that with Jimmy Kimmel during the summer doldrums. More interesting than airing some reruns.

This could not happen because of logistics and network holdings, but I'd really like to see the Muppets on The Price is Right. The idea of seeing Gonzo or Fozzie modeling kitchen equipment or Piggy behind the wheel of a display car is really funny to me for some reason.