If they could be a guest on...

mo

Reaction score
I don't think you should have a right to rant about something you've never seen. I don't like this guy. He seems like he is just ranting to be cool and join the lets bash everything bandwagon. And yes, I have the guts to defend that channel and I'm 20.

Sorry. I've watched some of his videos. he just irritates me.
same with my mom she once banned me from watching the vids 0.0

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
same with my mom she once banned me from watching the vids 0.0
He maybe irritating but there's nothing in his video's that's inappropriate or anything :confused:

I think its a good thing to have the muppets on Disney shows. Its a great way to introduce kids to them. You gotta start somewhere :stick_out_tongue:

Now what would be funny is if they had the Electric Mayhem on Cribs or do a Behind the Music mockumentary

EDIT: Stupid smilie filters. I wanna make the o_0 face!

mo

Reaction score
He maybe irritating but there's nothing in his video's that's inappropriate or anything :confused:

I think its a good thing to have the muppets on Disney shows. Its a great way to introduce kids to them. You gotta start somewhere :stick_out_tongue:

Now what would be funny is if they had the Electric Mayhem on Cribs or do a Behind the Music mockumentary

EDIT: Stupid smilie filters. I wanna make the o_0 face!
I get that but...seeing your beloved childhood characters with crummy kid actors is a little heart breaking espicially since thier not die hard fans!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I get that but...seeing your beloved childhood characters with crummy kid actors is a little heart breaking espicially since thier not die hard fans!
Some of the people who were on the muppet show weren't fans either

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
I have a another idea for a guest!
Elvira performing with the Muppet monsters and having a duet with
Uncle Deadly! I think the idea is genius :big_grin:

Hayley B

Reaction score
They already done this. But I would like them to come on Dancing With The Stars some more. :smile: