1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

If they could sing now...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by bandit, May 11, 2012.

1. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Wembley could sing Say Something by Great Big World after Mudwell died...

2. FraggleLover130

FraggleLover130 Active Member

Gobo would sing Cat Stevens and James Taylor songs very well I think

3. FraggleCrazy

FraggleCrazy New Member

I don't know why, but I can totally picture Gobo rocking out to MJ's "Bad", with Boober and Wembley as backup singers...:coy::laugh:

Also, I see Boober singing "Demons"...:sigh:

Ok, confession time, when I'm in the car, I turn on a bunch of old disco music, and quite literally pretend that they are the singing it with me... They also come to school with me, and I dragged my BFF into watch the first season of Fraggle Rock with me... Am I strange?:concern::confused::smirk::dreamy::coy::drool::excited::busy::sympathy::concern::sigh:

4. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Bumping this thread a bit, but I can imagine Gobo, Wembley or Boober singing "Good Night" by The Beatles. Fraggle Rock has had great lullabies sung by the Fraggles, why not this one?

5. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

Just thought of this. Imagine of Boober sang "Ain't No Hole in the Washtub" from Emmet Otter! Seems right to me.