If they had to recast Doc...

Meepsterboy

Reaction score
Who would you pick?
I'd say Christopher Lloyd, on looks and screen prescence. Either him or Max Wright, aka Mr. Tanner from Alf.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I could see either one of them doing Doc, though obviously they'd both be very different interpretations.

christyb

Reaction score
I could live with Christopher Lloyd being Doc. Just because I like him as an actor. However, Gerry Parks is able to do the part then I say spend all the budget if need be getting him (okay maybe not the whole budget b/c then we wouldn't have a movie). It just would be quite right without him.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Why can I just picture(based on appearances) Leslie Neilsen playing Doc?

Daniel

superboober

Reaction score
Those are pretty good choices, I think. One person I would also consider is Due South's Gordon Pinsent, who has a Doc-ish quality to him.

anytimepally

Reaction score
if Gerry Parks can't do it for whatever reason, I wouldn't mind them writing a script that didn't include Doc

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Isn't Max Wright dead?

I think the guy who played Roscoe in Dukes of Hazzard could fill the role now--if he doesn't do the silly country hick thing.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Actually, Max Wright isn't dead. He's still alive. Isn't the guy who played Doc originally dead? I tried to look it up, just in case, and I didn't see anything that said that he died.

Daniel