If you are new to the forums...

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
These are my opinion, yours might differ but I post this to help...

I don't know how many of you are new to forums and I know this topic has been flogged to death on here and other forums but I want to reiterate a couple of things I'm finding have been a trend here the last few months...

Please do some homework before posting. Never post any query in a forum without searching (thoroughly) for the solution yourself. This forum has a "Search" feature which allows you to type in what topic you are looking for and will help you narrow down threads. You might have to scroll through and read a ton of information but eventually you will find what you are looking for. Over the years I must see a new thread a month asking how Cookie Monsters eyes are made. Believe me the information is easily found.

I'm always one to help, but am finding it hard to answer the same question every time it is asked, when I know it exists here on the forum. I personally take these posts as laziness on the part of the person asking the question and it also adds to the problem- adding more "scattered" threads/posts create more threads people have to search through. So Please, I beg you, use the search.