If you could be a monster, what would you be?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Just saying since its close to halloween, if you could be a monster (forget about weaknesses and sstuff) what would you be?

I would be a werewolf. Just because they are cool and *trails off*
I always joked about being part werewolf, mostly because I can howl, really good. Not to mention I love full moons. I think they are pretty:crazy:

Soo, what would you be?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe a vampire because my "victims" would mostly be pretty young girls!:stick_out_tongue:

Actually, I'd be a cookie monster.

BEAR

Reaction score
I'd be a furry friendly monster like Telly or Herry. That's what kind of monster I'd be!

BEAR

Reaction score
Oooh! Dragon's are cool. I liked Draco from Dragon Heart. Also, maybe the Yeti from Monsters Inc. "Snowcone?"

Kiki

Reaction score
An e-val devil-gurl (ok, ok, it's not rully a monster but anyhoo) who has a whip and tourments annoying I.T teachers, mwahahahahaha!!! :crazy:

Oh wait, that's what I am already.

:halo:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I think I'd want to be a zombie, because it would be a riot to be able to do stuff like take off one arm and hold it in the other hand for an extended reach, or do the Aughra thing and use an eyeball or two to get a new view on things. :crazy:

And, of course, my grotesque appearance (and smell, I'm sure), would deter any ne'er-do-wells. Because, let's face it, who wants to steal a wallet if a hunk of rotting flesh is going to come with it? :smile:

Uhm...I'm sure I've deterred most of you by the end of this post anyway. :embarrassed:

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Since I think of :halo: as a monster instead of an animal, I'd be either him or Frankenstein's Monster (yes I call him that, I've read the book. He never gets a name).