1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

If you could date any of the Muppets?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by zootlove, Jul 6, 2005.

1. zootlove

zootlove New Member

If you could date any of the muppets (man or gal) who would you pick and why. :cool:

2. Ziffel

Ziffel Active Member

I pass. :) But maybe with comic strip characters I might date Miss Buxley from "Beetle Bailey". And with cartoon characters, when I was a teenager I might have dated Judy Jetson. But she's probably been long married by now. Oh wait, she doesn't even exist yet because that is way in the future! :crazy: :zany:

3. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

One word: Janice. 'Nuff said.

4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Fight you for her, TA.

5. zootlove

zootlove New Member

I figured someone would go fighting for Janice sooner or later. :cool:

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Pardon me sirs but....JANICE IS MINE!

7. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I'd date Rowlf, definately. Maybe Robin if he was older. But definately Rowlf.

Actually,funny story about this. My sister comes home one night and she tells me that she and her boyfriend decided I was going to marry a muppet. I asked which one, and they said they would let me decide. First thing I thought was "Well not Kermit, because that would be dangerous with Miss Piggy". Long story short, Rowlf and I are engaged. :sympathy: :p

8. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I think I'd date Rowlf or Fozzie. Rowlf and I would have music in common, but Fozzie's nutty and reminds me of my fiance. I agree with you Lisa, it'd be too dangerous to get involved with Kermit!!

9. zootlove

zootlove New Member

Round one for Janice "Ding" :cool:

10. Beauregard

Oh, really...well, I'd like to point out my smart left hook.

11. zootlove

zootlove New Member

Okay people let's play nice now. No throwing chairs or an angry Piggy. I didn't think is was going to become a fighting ring for ONE lady. I'm sure someone will take Miss. Piggy (if they can take her from Kermit). We'll see. :cool:

12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Forget Janice. I like more curves on my girls...gimme some Spamela!!

13. zootlove

zootlove New Member

I never thought of Spamela. She never crossed my mind. :cool:

14. Beauregard

I thought of Annie Sue...and crushed that thought as fast as possible, lol.

Ok, if not Janice, I'll settle for marrying Red.

15. Mario

Mario New Member

I'd go with hmmm I'd say Big Bird because he'd be around my height, but he's got the mental capacity of a 3 year old so not him... Maybe Ernie. Yeah Ernie.

16. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

More like 6 or 7 years, but that's okay. ;) I was also considering Rosita because she is so sweet and fun and would be a good snuggler. But she is probably a bit too young even for me.

17. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

None of y'alls is getting Janice. Have I mentioned my excellent Floyd impression? Ahem...

(in raspy voice) "Hey, Kermit, Kermit my man, I'm anklin'!"
    Now stand aside so I can get to her.

18. christyb

christyb New Member

I just couldn't resist logging in and responding to this. :). If I could date a muppet.....I'd go for Gonzo. Since he's always been my all time favorite. However, I'll ref on the fight for Janice. Either that or call 911.

19. zootlove

zootlove New Member

Yeah I think I would call 911 myself. The Announcer is becoming very protective
    (Evil laugh and rubbing hands together) Look at what I have started :D :cool:

20. Beauregard

*delicetly deplacing TA with sharp jab of elbow to ribs*

Janice, babe, me mine!!! Say you'll be mine...