1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

If you could date any of the Muppets?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by zootlove, Jul 6, 2005.

1. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

(pulls out two boxing gloves and puts them on)

Oh yeah? Bring it on, creep! She's mine, and I'll do anything for her.

2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Hm... should I break up the fight, or get some popcorn and watch it? Oh, decisions, decisions...

3. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

I'm not sure why I chose some of these pairings.

<indecisive!Libra hopped up on slashy Harry Potter fanart moment>
    Mokey and I would double date with Crazy Harry and Gonzo. Halfway through, Gonzo would start "flirting" (you decide if he really was) with Kermit, who was with Miss Piggy, of course. She'd frying pan them both, and I'd start making eyes at her - just playfully. Mokey, tired of being ignored, would run off and join the minstrels. Finally, after I run off with Crazy Harry, Gonzo would leave to find Pepe.
    </moment>

4. TogetherAgain

....... you do that.... Um, I think I'll go find Rowlf....

5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Oh gosh. This is really sad, and might I add, kinda sick. :rolleyes:

6. TogetherAgain

Yeah, but it's kinda amusing, too!

7. That Announcer

Sick? Why, we're just fighting over our favorite guitar player! Heh heh heh...

8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Jus relax, hokay? :rolleyes:

Well, if I couldn't have my favourite groovy bassman Floyd :sing: , I think I'd go on a date with... oh man, this is hard. Probably Fozzie :o , since he's just so adorable when he never gets his jokes right.

9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hey Janice, listen to my incredible musical abilities, I've been playing the keys since I was seven!

*Sits at the piano and imitates Ryan Stiles*
    "Oh, I'm gonna shoot them when I can buy a gu-u-u-u-n!"

No I won't, just back away, I saw her first!

10. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Well-Known Member

Now this has to be an odd topic. I'd date nobody for obvious reasons.

ryan

11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

You have a point. It's this fight over Janice that is making me a little concerned.

12. zootlove

zootlove New Member

I will join you with the popcorn. Is the popcorn buttered. :cool:

13. zootlove

zootlove New Member

This topic can into my head yesterday morning while I was kicking the dogs off the bed. (Not in a hard way of course). :cool:

14. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*elopes with Janice while no one is watching*

15. zootlove

zootlove New Member

(After laughing) WOW!! Where is TA and DS in this? Tied up and gaged in a closet? :cool:

16. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Persuambly. Or they were busy pretending (after Ryan's comment) that they wern't infatuated.

17. That Announcer

Hsss... Hey, DS, we gotta do something about this! Hand me a fishing line with a boat hook onto it. Now hold on a second here... OK now, I've got his shirt collar... GOTCHA! He's away from Janice, and hold on now, I'll see where I can land him... HAHA! Into the harbor! Now that he's out of this, what can we do?

18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Why is noone after Piggy? Geez. She's pretty, and very independant, if not overly. Someone be brave and ask out the pig.

19. zootlove

zootlove New Member

Hahahahahahaha. Even if I was a guy I would not ask her out. The last thing I want is a pig grovling at me. She can get very over-posesive with her frog. :cool:

20. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Oh lord, what would Floyd say? I know what he'd say...nada!! Cos he's mine!! Actually, forget that. I'd probably pick Zoot, cos I've got a thing about saxaphone players. But Floyd's quite funkadelic and so am I. But Zoot's mellow, and again so am I. Lord, I'm torn between two musicians *faints*