1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

If you could meet any Muppeteer?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Kuriboh Man, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Walter

Walter Active Member

Hmm.. Good question! Jim Henson of course.. But I would say Steve Whitmire, Peter Linz, or Jerry Nelson:):fanatic::sing:
  2. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

If I could, I'd love to meet Kevin Clash and Caroll Spinney. I consider both Muppeteer legends, having nothing but respect for them. Mr. Clash is a VERY talented performer, I consider him one of the best active Muppet performers. And Mr. Spinney is amazing, and the performer of my favorite SS and Muppet character ever. :wisdom:

I'd love to meet Frank Oz as well. Need I explain why? :mad::o:halo::attitude::(:insatiable::super:

And I'd LOVE to have met this guy ====> :jim:

He's the reason we're all here, right? :)
    Walter likes this.
  3. Rose85

Rose85 New Member

mmm.
    Jim Henson,
    Brain Henson,
    Frank Oz
    Carol Spinney
    Kevin Clash
  4. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

While it would be great to meet any of them, my pick would have to be Dave Goelz. Gonzo is by far my favorite muppet, and I think that Dave is sometimes underrated. He is a terrific performer, and brings some awesome muppets to life!

Also, I just looked back and apparently I replied to this thread year ago and still said Dave Goelz back then! haha some things never change!
  5. MollyArriba

MollyArriba Member

Always Dave Goelz. He's my hero.

What he created with Gonzo has helped me shape myself as a person. I'm not saying that I try to be like that darling Whatever; I'm saying he inspired me to be myself, completely and furiously and without compromise or shame.

♫ I'm happy to be me ♫ and I'd like to thank Dave for that.
    heralde likes this.
  6. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Dave Goelz. So much humor and experience:concern::confused::cool::sleep::oops::electric::sigh:
    ...and Richard Hunt, cause I heard he was the nicest person;):eek::flirt::boo::grr:
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I would really have to echo a lot of other people who previously posted and say Dave Goelz. I just find it impossible to not love a Dave character...Beauregard is my favorite Muppet, Boober and Uncle Matt are up there as two of my favorite Fraggles...everything he does is so great.
  8. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I'd love to meet all of them if I could. At least the ones who are still with us. Sadly the ones I'd want more then anything to meet are no longer with us. :(