1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

If you like the Muppet Movie, you'll love...

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by CaptCrouton, Jun 6, 2002.

1. CaptCrouton

CaptCrouton New Member

Yesterday I was at Target and saw the Muppet Movie for just under fifteen bucks (before sales tax). How could I pass it up. I only just got a DVD player cuz it was on my laptop. My little brother and I laughed and laughed watching it. And the Muppetisms are great, now that I finally know what they are.

But here's the interesting thing. I went on amazon.com today and went to the "my personal recommendations" and rated the movie as high as I could. Amazon says, "Based on your rating, you would also enjoy Forrest Gump, Chocolat, and Doctor Zhivago.

Doctor Zhivago? Doctor Zhivago!! Such a crummy waste of film could never be compared to classic the Muppet Movie. I thought they would recommend the other muppet feature films, even Bear in a Big Blue House or Elmopalooza. But Dr Zhivago just takes the cake. LOL.

Markus

2. Lol, that is quite interesting...

3. Blind Pew

Blind Pew New Member

Doctor Zhivago is great!

Korva! Souka Blayt!

Das svidanya