1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

If you were a fraggle...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

What do you think you would look like?
    I have this idea to do a group drawing of all of the FR fans of MC as fraggles :excited:. I can't promise it will be that good since I am not that good at drawing and my fraggle style is a little...off, but I can promise I will do my best :).
    Please, no rainbow zebra fraggles with white polka-dots like some other self characters have a habit of being, there were none in the real series after all ;).
    Oh, and along with your fur and skin and hair colors, please put if you muzzle (that is your nose and mouth) and your eyes is/are shaped/spaced more like Red's, Gobo's, Mokey's etc :3

GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Well-Known Member

A picture of the MC Fraggle fans as fraggles sounds like a great idea. I would have green fur, and green skin. My hair would be black, and I'd have glasses. My head shape would look most like Wembly.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I'm glad you like my idea :)!
    Oh and I forgot to add how tall you are, Mokey, Red, or Boober height?:)

GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Well-Known Member

If I remember, Boober is the shortest, so I'm Boober Height. Do you think fraggles could be in wheelchairs? If so, I'll need to be in one.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i'd have orange fur, i'd be mokey's height, i'd have rounded eyes that are a little apart. my hair would be dark brown

GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Yes, I'm sure they would...of course, like the invention of leg braces I think they would be very new and maybe not that well made yet:)

GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I'd be a short Storyteller-esque Fraggle with brown hair instead of pink. :D I'd wear a T-shirt at least (I don't think Fraggles wear jeans). Instead of a pencil or pen, I'd have a little flash drive in my hair. ;) (Yes, I know Fraggles might not have flash drives, but there is that ONE picture somewhere where the F5 are huddled around a laptop)

GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Neat idea! Hmmm, let's see... I'd say about Mokey's hight, dark blue or purple fur with somewhat long, slightly wavey aqua hair. As for facial features, I can't see what they look like to tell which is which, but from what I've heard, I'll go with Wembley.
    :coy:
    :excited:
    :smirk:

GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. Quazimoto

Quazimoto Active Member

Great idea. Let's see...

I'd be kinda of an ash gray color (darker body fur, lighter arms and legs). About Cantus' height, with a Boober like head. Medium length pink and white hair on my head and the tip of my tail. A slate gray robe similar to Mokey's style robe. My eyes would have heavy lids on them (almost like the leader Fraggle from Mokey, Then & Now, but not quite so meanish looking). And lastly, I'd wear a darker rope neckalce with a silver ring on it.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Hmm, About the height of Mokey, or maybe a bit taller, with long black & grey frizzy hair, head like Boober's (No eyes, just fringe and that nose shape). Greeny-blue skin, somewhere between Boober and Wembley; and a book under one arm. Thats the fraggle-ised me.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I'd have dark green skin with dark brown fur and brown, crazy hair ... I probablt wouldn't have any eyes (like Boober).. I'd also have a beard like The Wizard, but not white.. my nose and mouth would probably be closest to Wembley's :coy:

GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. Pork

Pork Active Member

Great Idea! I reckon if I were a Fraggle...I'd be a tiny bit shorter than Boober, have blue fur, dark purple with medium purple and dark pink mixed in it. I'd have a short sort of semi-pointed nose and my hair would be long and sort of fall over my eyes a litte at the edges.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Well if I were a fraggle I would be tall as Mokey, my fur would be dark pink, my body light pink, my hair would be long to my back the color of it would be goldish yellow with with purple and blue high lights, and I would where a yellow dress with a purple sweeter robe like Mokey's.
    In the winner I would a pink caot, a purple and red sweeter, blue winter pants, and dark green snow boots.

14. bazingababe24

bazingababe24 Member

I would be about Boober’s height, with pink skin and hot pink fur. I’d have long, wavy strawberry red hair with pink streaks, possibly with bangs. I’d have Gobo’s face shape and blue-green eyes set close together. As for clothes, I’d probably wear a purple T-shirt with a strawberry on it, and possibly a printed peasant skirt. I’d also wear a purple ribbon tied on the end of my tail, and lots of ribbons in my hair.:)

GopherCoffee likes this.
  15. I was actually thinking about this the other day. My fraggle would have robin's egg blue skin and lime green fur since blue and green are my favorite colors. She'd have light brown hair about as long as Red's when she has it down. She'd be about as tall as Red or Gobo and have a muzzle shaped like his as well. My fraggle doesn't wear much clothes, just a lavender colored bandana around her neck.

I've actually wanted to try making this fraggle version of myself but I'm too lazy. :p

GopherCoffee likes this.
  16. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

If I were a Fraggle I'd look like this.

17. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

If I were a Fraggle I would have purple-and-blue, curling hair and a pair of shades put in it (rully, I can't live without them...), my skin would be blue and my fur would be black, my head shape would be like Mokey's and I would be as tall as her also, maybe a bit taller. And clothes? As always, my blue sweater and my rainbow-striped sandals...

GopherCoffee likes this.
  18. Collgoff

That is really good!

That is really good!

19. bazingababe24

bazingababe24 Member

Thanks. I like your description a lot, too. You would make a very pretty and colorful Fraggle.:excited:

GopherCoffee likes this.
  20. Collgoff

Oh thank you!

Oh thank you very much!