1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

If your collection is lacking Lips

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by goldengonzo, May 7, 2011.

1. goldengonzo Member

2. rowlfy662 Active Member

if only it was white shirt lips:) but that is a good deal for such a rare figure like lips
  3. Dearth Active Member

Well, guess what?

It wasn't even a Brown Shirt Lips!

I was the buyer on that item, and it just arrived in the mail.

A Brown Shirt Lips would have completed my Lips set... alas, when I opened the package, it was another Silver Shirt Lips.

Still a good price, and my own recently-acquired loose Silver Lips was missing the little Electric Mayhem album and sleeve, so I'm gonna keep it, unless the seller still has a Brown one and will let me trade this one back in on it.

But if I had to wind up with two of one figure, I'd rather it have been the White one, since I messed up mine by the simple act of opening it. Another to keep carded, especially for this price, would have been great.

Alex
  4. Dearth Active Member

Alas, the Amazon seller did not have any more Lips figures to trade me.

But she DID offer me a partial refund if I wanted to keep the Silver one!

So I got him for $14.99! Not a bad deal.

Alex
  5. rowlfy662 Active Member

actually the brown shirt lips is the only one i have in the uk muppet figures are rare mostly zoots lips playsets and i got it cheap
  6. Dearth Active Member

Those are rare figures here too... unless you mean that everything is rare in the UK *except* for Zoot, Lips, and the playset.

In which case, I may have to get you to grab me some 'plentiful' Red Shirt Zoots and Brown Shirt Lips!

Alex
  7. rowlfy662 Active Member

i wish they were easy to find here lol there even harder to find here even fozzies and gonzos are sprace actually i got lucky cause i started collectinhg in 2006 there was sets f series 8 and 5 bar janice but now lucky to find a piggy let alone zoot :)
  8. rowlfy662 Active Member

9. Ismuthpastor New Member

If anyone knows where i can get a Lips figure for a reasonable price. I'd be willing to pay between $20-$50. I would take a silver or brown. I just need him to round out my collection. If anyone has one that is willing to sell in that price range just let me know. Thanks so much!