Igel Rizzo Plush

Thog

Reaction score
Today I went into FAO in Boston and they had about 20 Igel Kermits, Miss Piggy, and Rizzo plush for about $20. I think they just got them today since I haven't seen them there since about 2 years ago.

Dan

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dan,

That's awesome news! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I wonder if the other FAO's have some new Muppet stuff too...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The FAO Swartz in San Francisco has Kermits, Piggys, Rizzos and Fozzies too. They are all priced at $20. Very exciting. I know what my niece and nephew are gettin this year! They already have Kermit, Fozzie and Piggy.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
parden me but what does FAO stand for, i have never heard of this store, or is that the name of the store?

Thanks,

Zack

crazy ernie

Reaction score
yes the store is called FAO Shwartz . It is one of those high quality toy stores. The one at the Mall Of America has a giant kermit doll in their centerpiece display. He pops up from a jack in the box.And there is a song that is even more annoying than ............ that disney song that must not be named. I got my Dr. Teeth figure there.

C'irdan

Reaction score
FAO Shwarz

Hey you guys, I noticed a while back that the Igel Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Animal, Gonzo, Rizzo, and Statler and Waldorf Dolls are in FAO Shwarz's latest catalog. I didn't post it because I thought someone else would post it...I guess I was lucky though! :smile:

marblesmonkey

Reaction score
Statler & Waldorf

I haven't been able to find the Statler and Waldorf. Any help would be greatly appreciated to complete the collection.

C'irdan

Reaction score
Statler and Waldorf

Here they are! www.faoschwarz.com search for muppets and you'll find em on the web to order...kind of a crappy website because it doesn't give any detail on them. :frown:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are the Igel dolls currently at FAO in their green Kermit Collection boxes? I'm particularly needing to know about Gonzo and Kermit. If anyone can verify this it would be most helpful.

Thanks!